Chapter 8 puppy plays

5min until blood moon

Dippers POV 

I was running through the woods tracking down the trail of sent until I knocked over somthing or someone.  

"Dipper why did you do that" said a voice. 

"Mabel is that you" I asked and was awnserd with a slap acrost my face.

"No its Austin moon yes its me, take off the blind fold" Mabel said.

I did as I was told  and seen that I found Mabel,Wendy and a big red mushroom but grunkel Stan and  grunkel ford disappeared. 

"Wheres grunkel ford?" Mabel asked.

I didn't even know he was missing then something caught my attention,it was grunkel stans sent.

"Do you guys smell that?" I asked.

"What do you mean dipper all I smell is pine,dirt,(Wendy takes a deep breath) and Stan's Cologne"Wendy said in a surprised tone.

"Mabel do you smell it to?" I asked.

"Yeah" she awnserd.

Then out of know were the blood moon was high in the sky.the first of us to drop was Wendy ,then mabel, I was left standing and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me,but I didn't make it to the mystery shack, instead I dropped like a rock,pain shot through like crazy. 

A/N- thanks for the 11  votes and the 181 reads,and if any one has an idea for the story let me know and I might use it.

Bill: what about me?

Me: oh thanks for the reminder, bill will be showing up in the story very quickly but I've got school coming up so it might be a while till the next post.

Bill: no the people need to know about me.

Me: sorry bill,bye every one.

Bill:REALITY IS AN ALLUSION, THE UNIVERS IS A HOLOGRAM,BUY GOLD BYE!

-rosea &bill