Chapter 9 wolf print

Mabel's POV

Me and Wendy were following orders from grunkel Stan to just keep walking through the woods but then I got holder up by dip stick running into me with a blind fold on. 

But after yelling at him for a few minuets  Wendy all of a sudden then I felt a surge of pain down my spine then I dropped to the ground and saw dipper run like his life depended on it. 

"Dipperrrrrowwwwwwwwww" I said as my words became a howl. Then I looked twords Wendy only I didn't see Wendy ,what I saw was a large red wolf about 5ft on its paws.

 "W-Wendy?" I asked.

 The wolf gave me a simpiathetic look than howled, but the howl sounded more me a "Yeeeeesssssmmmmmaaaaaaabbbbbeeeeeeeeelllllllll".

I though omg this is crazy how can werewolves exist, then I remembered im in gravity falls Oregon. At that moment I face palmed my self and felt my four head covered in fur. Then I looked at my hand to see it wasn't a hand it was a wolf paw. At that moment I thought oh no no no no.

 "Mabel is that you?"Wendy asked as she struggled to get up. 

"Yeah its me " I awnserd back. 

"Wow your a werewolf when were you going to tell me this" Wendy said.

"Hey you a werewolf to and I didn't even know I was one" I said back.

But before Wendy could awnser two large white / grey colored wolves emerged from the bushes.

A/N- thanks for the 280 views  and I will try to do my 4 day update like usual and thanks you my followers :

Alex Boensch

Else pines