Chapter 41 battle of clans and hearts pt.3

Soos was just walking up to the mystery shack for work until he heard the sound of a child crying.

He followed the sound until he came to a clearing ,a young girl was siting  there crying , her clothing torn up and covered in mud.

"hey there little dudet ,what are you doing out here all alone?" soos asked.

" w-well i was walking home ,and i got lost" the girl said as she looked up at soos.

"oh don't worry ,ill help you get home" soos said as he wiped one of her tears off her face.

" well before we go theirs just one thing."

"and what is that?" soos asked.

"NOW!" the girl shouted,in an instant five large wolves surrounded soos.

"Daddy will be most pleased that i got him another pack member for the take over" the girl said as she transformed into a golden colored wolf.

"whats going on?!" soos asked as the wolves closed in on him.

"oh don't worry ,this wont hurt much , just a lot!" the blond wolf said ,than she attacked.

In town

"okay so explain this to me ,who in there wright mind would, one give up there humanity ,second fight in a werewolf war,and third  listen to a young werewolf and two demons?"alcor asked.

"hey , i know people that would,most of them aren't in this town but there is a few that will, just follow me" bill said as he picked up his pace into a sprint.

" wait bill ,alcor i'm not as  fast as you two!" dipper yelled as the two demons disappeared into the distance.

"great , now I've got to find them." dipper said as he went back to walking.

" find who dipper?" Wendy asked as she walked up to him.

" hey Wendy , its just bill and alcor , friends of mine and my sisters" dipper said.

" well they don't seem like great friends ,since  they left you " Wendy said.

"that's them , now i just need to find them" dipper said as he looked around.

" I think I can help with that" Wendy said as she dug threw her pockets.

"these should help" she said as she pulled out two dog collars wit tags on them.

"what will dog collars be useful for?" dipper asked.

"one we can go into the back alley and transform so we can track your friends ,second we wont be put in the pound for not having tags." Wendy said as she put the collar with her name on.

Then  she helped dipper get the other collar on.

He  then looked at the tag"it has my name on it,how?"

"well that was going to be your birthday present ,but ill get you an new present." Wendy said as she led him into the alley.

Wendy went behind a crate and started to transform.

Dipper went behind a trash can to trans form.

Then out of the alley walked two wolves.

" Wendy i got bill sent" dipper said ,then he quickened his pace.

"go ahead and follow the sent , i'll meet you back at the shack for the fight tonight " Wendy said ,than she ran in the opposite direction.

Dipper kept on running until the sent trail ended at the one place he didn't expect to be at again.

"Northwest manor,why would bill and alcor come.......oh no" dipper said to himself ,then he ran up to the main gate and dug a hole ,large enough for him to fit through.

He than ran up to the mansion ,then he jumped in through an open window.

Waiting for dipper was alcor,arms crossed.

"well ,thank you for finally showing up ,shes upstairs with bill ,come on" alcor said as he walked up the stairs with dipper.