ch.29 Battle of clans and hearts pt.1

"ALCOR!!" the twins yelled as they ran up to the well dressed dream demon.

"hey you two , im happy i get to see you both again but not for the reason i have to be here" alcor said as he picked up Mabel.

"hey mizar ,are you coming in?" alcor asked.

"give me a sec" a female voice replied.

In walked a female that looked like alcor with out his demon fetchers, she wore a sweater that said im the evil twin.

(gasp)"its me!!!"Mabel yelled from alcors arms , sh tried to escape but it was futile.

"hey there younger me" mizar said as she rubbed Mabel's hair.

"wait  i though you said we couldn't touch are future selves?" dipper asked.

Alcor than picked up dipper" i did , but the time i couldn't touch you has past so everything's fine" alcor said as he put Mabel back down.

"oh so that means i can do this" dipper said then he pushed alcors top hat off and gave him a nuggie.

"oh you've done it" alcor said as he let go of dipper.

Alcor than changed into another dipper only with yellow and black eyes.

Dipper saw this and ran.

"YOU CANT ESCAPE ME!" alcor yelled as he chased after dipper.

"get him dipper" mabel cheered.

"get him alcor " mizar yelled.

Bill then walks in.

"dipper, alcor what are you ...AHH!" bill yelled as he got ran over by alcor and dipper.

Dipper than turned into a wolf,alcor seen this and turned into a wolf as well.

"ENOUGH !" bill yelled as he threw fire balls at dipper and alcor.

He hit them directly.

"come on dude whats your deal?" dipper asked as he got up.

"my ,he he,MY DEAL!, ALCOR ACT YOUR AGE FOR ONCE ! WE HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF,LETS GO!" bill yelled.

"okay guess you didn't need to through a fit baby Satan." alcor said.

"for your information alcor your the spawn of baby Satan"bill yelled. That's when dipper got a look of fear on his face.

"IM THE SPAWN OF BILL!" dipper yelled in fear.

"no pine tree, your not , just never mind!" bill yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

"i swear a cool ranch dorito will be the death of me" dipper said as the two sets of twins followed bill.

A/N- i really enjoyed writing this chapter , thanks for getting this story up to 2.5k views , and also watch out there will be a new story put up, and yes its around gravity falls sort of.