chapter 45 battles of hearts and clans pt .7

"okay kids , in order to train you we must first  put you in pack ranks ,and to do that we must have you fight against each other" ford said as Stanley pulled out a lawn chair and a video camera.

" cant there be an easy er way like voting?" dipper  asked.

" nope" Stanley said.

"okay first to fight are the females , so Mabel ,Pacifica you're up" ford said as the tow waled out of the group , Mabel then transformed into a wolf and faced the cream colored wolf.

"and.....BEGIN!" ford yelled, then the wolves circled each other.

then the two collided to battle, pacifica biting Mabel's leg as Mabel bit pacifica's arm.

The two kept at it until a winner was shown , Mabel won.

" okay next  we will do dipper and soos" Stanley said.

The soos and dipper walked onto the field, dipper transformed into his wolf form the difference was that over the few days dipper had grown quite large in wolf form , he was at shoulder size to soos.

"umm Mr. pines" soos said with a worried voice as dipper grew an evil smile.

"BEGIN!" ford yelled.

dipper than s;pang up to attack , soos moved out of the way in fear.

"Mr .pines!" soos yelled , but was never heard.

Dipper than attacked again, biting hard on soos arm,sending soos to the ground, declaring dipper the winner.

But dipper didn't know that, until ford pulled dipper off of soos.

"kid relax you won" ford said.

"wait i won?" dipper asked.

"yeah i couldn't believe it." Stanley said.

"okay now pacifica and bill fight" ford said.

* time skip *

"okay alpha female is Wendy, now its just bill and dipper for alpha male." ford said as the two wolves faced each other.

"And...begin" ford yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N- okay everyone you may vote for ether dipper or bill to win , that is all.