Chapter 24 Grand plan

"WERE HERE, I CAN SENSE IT" bill said as he landed with dipper.

" your right and stop shouting" alcor said as he slowly landed with pacifica in tow.

" wait is that ..... the tent of telepathy ?!" dipper asked in shock.

"yep shes in there" alcor said as he started to walk up to the tent.

The others followed him into the tent, where gideon was on stage with mabel tied up.

Dracos where are you ?" gideon yelled.

" just finishing up the incantation sir" a young man in  a black rob said as he  chanted from his book.

"Well hurry up , who know how long we got before the pines family comes for  my apple dumplin here" gideon said as he petted mabels hair.

"get your hands off her!" bill shouted as he jumped out from behind one of the seats.

" why hello , were you her date at the blue moon dance?" giddeon asked in a chuckle.

" why yes , but if you don't let her go , you will regret your option" bill said as he stepped a bit closer to the stage.

"Your voice , it sound familiar , no matter you could never do a thing to get her back" gideon said as he taunted the yellow dream demon.

THAT'S IT !" dipper shouted than came out in full wolf form.

"awww did you bring your little poodle now?" gideon asked than broke out into laughter.

"I AM NOT A POODLE !" dipper yelled than attacked gideon.

" now the fun has began " bill said as he lit his hands with a blue flame.

"cipher " dracos said as bill flew on stage.

"Did you miss me dracos , admit it you missed me" bill said as gideon ran past him with wolf dipper on his tail.

" Hardly , how about we finish what we STARTED!" dracos yelled and blasted at bill with a laser , but sadly missed.

" That's your best , ha , this is MINE!" bill shouted and blasted the young wizard with a blue laser.

Alcor and Pacifica at that time quietly sneaked over to Mabel  and untied her.

"Mabel stay here , don't touch anyone , especially me " Alcor said as he ran off to help bill.

"Get off me you poodle!" gideon yelled as dipper scratched him up.

"QUIT CALLING ME THAT!" dipper yelled than broke gideons nose.

"DIPPER!" Mabel yelled as she ran to dipper and gideon.

"MABEL ,NO! "Alcor shouted as he tackled Mabel.

"NO!" bill shouted as he dropped dracos and ran to alcors side.

"No,no,no , alcor " bill said as alcor layed there motion less

TO BE CONTINUED