chapter 28 how the worlds filled with.....

Its the only one for the song i could find

At the mystery shack

"hey bill, you know how alcor said that he had to get home before my future self got mad ,what am i like in the future?" Mabel asked as she sat on her bed.

"wonderful Mabel , you have a husband and triplets,plus you and alcor both fight cultist and other demons." bill replied.

"Cool!, wait what about you?"

"oh , you don't want to know about what happens to me" bill said.

"Yeah I do" Mabel yelled.

"Well......." but before bill could continue Stanford butter through the door.

" Mabel we need you now!" He yelled.

"okay in a sec"

"no , now Mabel , you need to come now" Stanford said as he grabbed Mabel's arm and dragged her out of the room.

Leaving bill siting there wondering " should i tell her that i die ?".

Down stairs

"whats wrong , great uncle ford?" dipper asked as his uncle walked into the kitchen while dragging Mabel.

"we have a problem , it seems that the blood fur pack is trying to take over the gravity falls forest, the pack use to resign here in gravity falls until i came and killed half of there pack and chased them out of gravity falls all the way to California , but now I've been seeing there pack mates around again." ford said as he sat down.

"so what , you beat them once , you can do it again" dipper said.

"yeah great uncle ford , them puppy's cant win against you again" Mabel yelled.

"that's sort of a problem , the blood fur pack has grown five time as large since i lat faced them , in order for us to beat them we need a pack of seven in order to do it , but were only a pack of four ." ford finished as he placed his hands on his face.

"wait what about wendy ?" dipper asked.

"well then that would make five , but we would need two more" ford said.

" well what if we made two more?" Mabel asked.

" how could we do that , we cant do like what werewolves did in the movies and bite people!" dipper yelled.

" why don't you just use the pink liquid that you made for Mabel on two others ?" bill asked as he walked into the kitchen and conversation.

"that could work , wait how do you know about that?" Stanley asked.

"you could say a little birdy told me" bill said as he hugged Mabel.

"okay so if we followed your plan , than who would be willing enough to give up there humanity , for becoming a werewolf?" ford asked.

"one i know some people and two i think you will actually need nine werewolves for the fight , i know about the blood fur pack and there actually seven times as large than when you last fought them.

"okay so who are they?" Stanley asked.

"well one of them is an old friend of mine , dipper , Mabel you both  have met him not that long ago , plus his sister can help to" bill said.

"wait, you mean.......

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N - hi people , i know i haven talked or posted to wattpad in a while but I've been busy with exams , but thank you to everyone who gave me ideas for this and the next chapter i'm going to wright, second i'm planing on having a guessing game for this chapter so hears your question....who do you think there talking bout and who will be the two characters becoming werewolves , please post below.