chapter 21 blue moon dance part 1

Every body was busy getting ready for the blue moon dance , dipper was down stairs taking a shower , while Mabel was working on her little project , and bill was still searching for his hat.

" finally finished " Mabel said then hid her creation.

" hey bill are you still looking for your hat?" Mabels asked.

" yeah " bill replied.

" come here for a moment" she said , an in a matter of moments bill appears in font of her.
" what is it shooting star ?" Bill asked.
" well since you can't find you hat I made you this!" Mabel said as she holed up a large top hat bigger tan bills original hat.

Mabel then seen the dream demon turn fully pink from face to clothing , even seeding his eyes enlarge to look like puppy dog eyes.

"I-i love it!" Bill yelled and gave Mabel a large hug.

She then placed the top hat on bill.

"You should be getting ready shooting star" bill said as he pushed her into the bathroom with every thing she needed.

Then he teleported to the other bathroom where dipper was as he was taking a shower and singing disco girl unaware of the dream demon in the bathroom with him.

That's when bill grew an evil smile.

Dipper: Δ disco girl coming through ( bill turns into his triangle form and grabs the curtain) that girl is you Δ

"SUPP RISE!" Bill yelled as he yanked the curtain back.

Dipper then did a horror movie chick scream.
That's when bill teleported to his mansion  to get ready for the dance.