Chapter 12 explanation

The next morning dipper and Mabel were still snug in there beds while Wendy got up and walked twords the living room, she was on a mission.

" STAN" she yelled at the sleeping white wolf wearing a fez.

"Huh what , oh hi Wendy"he replayed back.

"Don't hi Wendy me Stan what the heck happened last night with will of us I want an explanation now stan " she yelled back.

" whoa fine just calm down let me go get ford he explains things better than I do" but before Stan got up Wendy stopted him.

" I want an explanation from you " she said in a calm voice.

"Fine so what would you like to know" Stan asked.

 "First how did all of this start" Wendy asked as she pointed at Stan.

"He he well that's a long story" Stan replayed.

:-) Time skip thanks to Douglas mackerel:-) 

"So let me get this straight you and your brother plus my mom all had the werewolf gene through out the  family and Mabel wasn't fully werewolf like me and dipper than why did you and your brother give her that potion " Wendy asked.

 ( Stans in human form)

"Well that's complicated" Stan replyed .

"Stan I want the truth now" she yelled.

That's when Stan started to cry.

"She would have died with out it " Stan whispered and Wendy didntt hear it.

" SHE WOULD HAVE DIED WITH OUT IT WENDY " Stan shouted in mid tears.

Wendy than covered her mouth as tears began to form. 

"Shhhhhhhhhhh Wendy your all right " Stan said as he got up and hugged Wendy as sh cryed.

A/N- when I first wrote this chapter it made me cry a bit  but I wanted it a little had core in my stile.

OK so I hope you liked this chapter next let's just say a little yellow demon will be back.