Chapter Twenty

(A/N: warning:?slightly artsy. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter. Love you guys!)

Six months had passed. It was now May, and you and Mark had been dating for a little over eight months.

You had completely moved into Mark's apartment, and you shared the bedroom with him.

Mark had been juggling making videos and being in his movie. It was going to released tonight at a viewing party.

You, on the other hand, were still working at White Oaks. Hours were a bit longer, and the work a bit harder, but the pay was much better. You'd be tested for your certification in a couple months.

At the moment, you were sitting at your vanity, curling your hair. You wore a red dress, one that Mark had bought for you, and nude heels. You let go of a strand of hair coiled around the wand, and it fell to your shoulder with a small bounce. Picking up the can of hairspray, you sprayed your hair to set the curls.

Mark entered the room, adjusting the tie around his neck. "Hey," he said as he approached you. "Are you almost ready?" You turned off the wand and stood up, smoothing out your dress. "Yeah, whenever you are," you replied.

You removed Mark's hands from his mess and fixed the tie for him. You ran your hands across his shoulders and chest, adjusting the suit. "There, much better," you said. Mark chuckled in response.

"To be honest, I'm a bit nervous about the movie. I hope everyone likes it," he said. You frowned. "Uh-uh. I don't want that attitude. You were part of something amazing, and I want you to think that it was. You should be proud of what you guys did," you replied. Mark rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, you're right. I think I'm just worried whether or not you'll like it," he said.

"And why wouldn't I?" you asked. "'Cause I'm gonna be all sweet on Ingrid Nilsen. I just don't want you to get jealous," he said. You laughed. "Well, considering that video she put out a while back, I have nothing to worry about." Mark laughed, his cheeks turning pink.

"You look beautiful," he said. You blushed, turning your head away. "Nooooo," you whined. You felt Mark kiss the top of your head. "Yesssss," he said. "I think I did a pretty good job picking out a dress."

You felt his hand brush your hair away from the right side of your back. "This is probably the reason why," he said.

In simple black lettering, the words "everything you are, everything you were, everything you've been is not everything you'll be" were tattooed into your skin.

"It shows this off so well," he said. You smiled, leaning into the man and kissing him. "C'mon, let's go," you said, pulling away. You left the apartment and went down to the car. Mark drove the both of you to the party location, Jenna Mourey's house. You were so excited to meet JennaMarbles. She was one of your YouTube idols, and she and Julien were really cute together. They were literally relationship goals.

Mark parked the car and walked around to open your door. "M'lady?" he said, hand out. You held it and stood up, and Mark shut the door. You walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. You could hear music playing and people talking inside.

The door opened, and you saw Jenna standing in a blue dress and black heels. "Hey, guys! Glad you could make it!" she exclaimed, smiling wide. "Come on in! Everyone's excited to see you!" You stepped into the house and were surrounded by a ton of YouTubers.

"Mark!"
"Giriplier is in the hoooouse."
"Aaa! My two favorites!"

"Hey, co-star!" said a familiar voice. You turned your head to see Shane Dawson approaching you and Mark. "Hey, man!" Mark said, pulling him into a hug. When they separated, Shane turned to you. "Wow, it's (Y/N)!" he said. He reached his hand out and shook yours. "Girl, you got my emotions messed up a few months ago. I was gonna cry." You laughed.