Always in Our Hearts

I know this isn't the chapter you were expecting, but I thought I should say something.

Recently news broke out about Daniel Kyre's suicide. Honestly, this was my worst fear come true. I'm still shocked. I've been watching Cyndago about as long as Markiplier, so Daniel and Ryan were just as near and dear to my heart.

I've been listening to Daniel's music on soundcloud and watching all my favorite videos. Even now I'm watching the 7-second challenge video for the fifth time today, thinking that there's no way that Daniel is...dead.

I hate to be blunt...but that's the ugly truth. He's gone...and I'm just heartbroken. He was such a pure soul. A talented musician and entertainer.

I can't imagine the agony Mark, Matt, and Ryan are going through right now. I'm deeply saddened to know that Cyndago will never continue. Mark will, of course, but I want him to take all the time in the world. He needs time to heal. My thoughts are with them and Daniel's family.

If there is an afterlife, I hope Daniel's making everyone there smile.

If you're ever struggling with suicidal thoughts, just know that there are people out there who love you and care about you. I've been there, and it took almost ending my life to find out it needed to be worth lived. I would've hurt everyone around me and never enjoyed the true joy life brings with time.

If you need to talk, I'm here. I always will be.

- synchrowhat