Chapter Sixteen (EXPLICIT)

(A/N: I'M GONNA BURN IN HELL BUT I DON'T CAAAAAAAARE. Also trigger warnings for sexual content and mentioned self-harm.)

Mark pinned you up against the wall, kissing and biting at your neck. You let out a low groan and wrapped a leg around him to pull him closer. You tried to take the necklace off, but he stopped you. "Keep it on. I want to see it as I make love to you," he said. You sighed as he kept kissing you, feeling like you were melting into the floor.

He used a free hand to unzip the back of your dress. It fell to your waist, exposing your bra. In one move, Mark unclasped it and threw it to the side. Mark moved his mouth to your breast, sucking at your nipple while massaging the other. You moaned, arching your back. "Fuuuck, Mark," you hissed.

You put your leg down and started unbuttoning Mark's shirt. Once done, he ripped it off himself and kissed you again, pressing your bare chests together. You moved a leg between his, feeling how hard he was getting through his pants. You raised your leg and ground it into him. He moaned into your mouth, slipping his tongue into it.

Mark took you into his bedroom, where you kicked off your heels and he unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants and shoes off. You dropped your dress to the floor, and he took his glasses off. He laid you on the bed, hovering over you, the two of your only down to your underwear. You were already dripping wet.

"God, you're beautiful," he said happily. He kissed down your body before reaching your underwear. He rubbed you through your panties, making you gasp and squirm. The wet fabric was cold against your heated core.

"God, you're so wet. I fucking love it," he groaned, snapping the waistband against your skin. You gasped at the dirty talk. "I want to honor your body," he said. He took the material in his teeth and pulled down slowly. You became hysterical waiting for him to get them off.

"Don't be a tease," you said. He got them off and gently spread your legs. "May I?" he asked, smirking. "God damn, Mark. Just do it. Please," you begged. He leaned in and started rubbing your clit, making you scream out. He sped up, sending electricity up your spine. Your body shook from the sensations. Warmth pooled in your lower stomach. He started eating you out, licking hard and fast at your engorged clit.

"Oh my god, don't stop," you moaned. Mark slid a finger up and down your slit before pushing it inside of you. You cried out, and he put in another, pumping and curling them. He kept licking your clit, and you couldn't stop the noises coming from your mouth.

"Mark...I'm not going to last much longer if you keep doing that. Aah..." you sighed. Mark looked up at you, continuing his actions. "How does it feel?" he asked, voice low. You moaned loudly when he sucked at your clit. "F-fucking amazing," you managed to say. He chuckled, proud of himself, and kept sucking and licking.

Moments later, you felt the start of your climb. "Mark, I'm coming. Holy shit... Keep going. Right there, baby. Oh my god. I'm coming," you exclaimed. Your hips were shaking, and you grabbed at the sheets. Mark groaned in response, pumping his fingers even faster. "Come for me, baby. I want to hear you," he said.

Your orgasm hit you hard. Your back arched off the bed, your hips bucked, and your toes curled. You cried out and grabbed Mark by the hair, pulling at it. He groaned, pulling away and removing his fingers. You lay there, breathing heavily and panting. "Fuck, Mark," you said breathily. He sat up on his knees, sucking his fingers. He wiped your juices from his face with the back of his hand. He smirking, staring at you.

Oh, so we're playing dirty now? Okay, Fischbach. I'm coming for you.

You got up and flipped him over so that you were straddling him. "Your turn," you whispered in his ear, tracing your finger up and down his chest. He shivered under the touch. You palmed at him through his underwear, making him gasp and moan.