Chptr 3: Bad Impression

--Jonghyun’s POV—

“The fox girl we saw earlier? Your classmate?”, I asked with wide eyes.

“Yap~. We already met her.”, Key said.

“Is she nice or she’s really fierce like what we saw earlier?”, Taemin asked.

“Actually, she’s very very very nice. I can’t imagine that she’s the girl that yelled at the boy this morning.”, Minho explained.

“Jin Yerin… Are you sure? It’s really her name?”, I asked excitedly.

I don’t usually act like this when it comes to girls. Girls come even I’m not approaching them so I really don’t put so much interest on them.

“Of course we’re sure. We even talked to her and she introduced herself.”, Key said, obviously making me envy.

“And we shook hands~”, Minho added while gently waving his hands in front of my face while grinning.

I grabbed his hand and stared at it as if I would still see some traces of Yerin’s hand there.

“You touched her hand?!? Ugh, I can’t let this happen. You already met her while me, she haven’t even seen me yet!”, I whined.

“Why put so much interest? Are you really serious? As in seriously already liked her?”, Onew hyung asked.

I paused for a while to think. ‘Do I like her already? That fast?’

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe? All I know is that she caught my attention so might as well just push for it.”

Onew hyung sighed. “Then, what do you plan to do next?”

‘Yeah, right. What am I supposed to do next?’, I asked myself…

----

“So… This is your plan, Jonghyun?”, Key asked with a mocking face.

We’re now outside Key and Minho’s classroom, and waiting for the cute girl. We still have few minutes before classes start. She’s still not inside the classroom.

“I’m not starting yet. I’m just checking if she’s really your classmate.” I reasoned out and looked around the corridor, hoping that she have arrived already.

“And why will we lie about her being our classmate?”, Key pouted.

“If we know, you really just wanted to see her again.”, Minho teased.

“Hyung, you just saw her yesterday and now you’re being obsessed. TSK TSK TSK.”, Taemin shook his head and laughed.

I looked at Taemin’s direction, while leaning on the wall.

“Could you pl—“, I was cut off and my eyes widened when I saw someone approaching.

I as stoned when I saw the girl we’re waiting for, walking towards us.

“What happened?”, I heard the boys asked when they noticed I wasn’t moving nor talking anymore.

I just continued to stare at the girl’s direction. They slowly turned around and saw the girl who’s already near us.

“Annyeong Yerin and YeonMi.”, I heard Key greeted her and her friend.

“I saw her smiled and greeted Key back which made me more stoned, just standing next to the wall.

Minho also greeted the both of them. I saw her looked at each of the boys who were smiling at her, she just smiled back.

While me, I can’t even manage to control my face and smile.