Chptr 28: Change <3

--Jonghyun's POV--

I took a last look at my reflection on the mirror before heading out of the house. I got in the car and started driving to Yerin's house.

I'm still feeling down because Yerin won't still open up to me. Right from the start, I know she wasn't the type of girl who's into skinship that much and I already prepared myself on dealing with that kind of relationship with her. I told myself before that I'll accept anything she can give me, may it be less or not, as long as I have her. But now, I can't help wanting more. It feels like something is lacking.

I don't know if she's just shy or she's just really not an affectionate type of person but whatever her reason is, I'll make her change and turn her to a skinship-'ish' girl.

When I finally arrived at her house, I excitedly got off the car and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door finally opened.

“Annyeong~”, I greeted and kissed her on her cheeks.

She just smiled and opened the door wider to let me in. I wrapped my arm around her waist then walked with her to the living room.

“Alone again?”, I asked when I noticed that the house is too quiet.

“Yeah. Yeonmi is out again.”

I just nodded and sat with her on the couch. She's sitting on the floor* with a laptop on her lap and seemed to be in the middle of doing something.

“What are you doing?”, I asked as I lean my head on her shoulder.

“Researching for my homeowork.”, she answered, not taking her eyes away from the screen.

Silence followed. I'm still leaning on her shoulder but here she is, doesn't even have any reaction, just continuing her work.

“Yerin..”, I called sweetly.

She just groaned as a response so I called her again.

“Yerin...”

“Ne?”, she just threw me a quick glance.

I chuckled then sweetly clung my arm on her neck and pulled her closer to me.

“Hey what's with the more than usual touchy touchy today?”, she looked at me weirdly.

“Nothing. I just wanted to cuddle you a lot today.”

She smiled and removed my arm clung on her neck gently.

“Not now Jonghyun. I'm kinda busy here and I need to concentrate.”, she said the went back to exploring her laptop.

As usual, I receive nothing from her. It's seems like she's not affected on my touch or even interested to it. It' just too disappointing that she can't appreciate my touch and can't even give back.

“How much do you love me, Yerin?”, I asked seriously to her which brought her eyebrow to raised.

“Why ask that suddenly?”, she asked with furrowed brows.

“Because I do get a feeling that you don't love me as much as I do.”

Her brows furrowed more and stared at me with confusion on her face.

“And where did you get that idea?”,she asked.

“I can feel it!”, my voice became louder.

She was obviously shocked that I suddenly raised my voice. I saw a worried and flustered look on her face but I can't help myself anymore. My disappointed and down feeling grew and now, I can't hold myself anymore. We need tis to be fixed.