Chptr 39: NO! TT^TT

--Yerin's POV--

“Are you sure it's okay for us to hangout like this? You know, Jonghyun isn't good when it comes to me.”, Sehun worriedly asked.

We saw each other at a convenient store earlier so I decided to have snack with him at an ice cream parlor for a while since I have nothing to do.

“What's wrong with this? We're just having snack so we don't have to worry.”, I smiled and scooped my chocolate ice cream then shoved it in my mouth.

“Where is he right now? It's unusual to you that you're not with him.”, he asked.

“He's busy these past days but I'll think he'll come over later.”

Sehun just nodded and looked at me while I'm eating my ice cream.

“So, is everything okay between you two?”, He suddenly asked.

I don't know what made him ask that question but I can sense worry on his tone. I looked up at him and smiled a bit.

“We're okay. We're still like before. But I don't think EVERYTHING is okay.”, I bowed my head.

“Why? Did something happened? Is there a problem?”, he asked continuously.

I sighed as I look up at him. I guess, as my friend and as a man too, he could help me and give advices based on a man's point of view.

“Sehun, tell me, it's normal to get jealous sometimes right?”, I asked.

He scrunched his nose, finding my question weird, but later on, he nodded.

“Of course it is. So you're jealous at someone?”

I just looked down at my bowl of ice cream instead of answering. It's feels weird to share something like this to others but I just needed to seek for advices.

“Oh~ So there is really someone you're jealous at. C'mmon. Let's talk about it.”

I looked at him, like confirming if he really can help and seeing that he's ready to listen, I sighed and proceed talking.

“There's a girl that Jonghyun met at the university. She's actually a friend of his. --”

“Woah that's new.”, Sehun interrupted me just to express his amazement.

“I'm not done talking yet.”, I glared at him.

“Oh sorry. Go on.”, he covered his mouth and rested his elbows on the table to pay more attention.

I sighed then continued talking and I told him everything. Starting from the time when he introduced me to Jisoo, what I felt when I saw how close they are and until the weird acts of Jonghyun lately. I told him all my worries and I'm glad that he's listening well.

“So it's all because they are close with each other?”, Sehun asked after I finished narrating.

“It's just that I am not used of Jonghyun being that entertaining to other girls. And another thing, I remember he said once that the reason why he got comfortable being with her is because he sometimes sees my attitude on her. It isn't good, is it?”

He paused for a while while nodding, analyzing what I have said.
“Based on what I have heard, you're worried that there could be a possibility that because Jonghyun sees you on her, eventually, he might...”, he did not finished his sentence anymore when he noticed the change on my expression.

I don't like what he's pointing out but I think that's one of my worries.

“Well, it's you who knows him better. But you, do you trust him?”, he asked seriously.