Chptr 12: My Fault

--Yerin’s POV—

“Yerin!”, I heard someone called me when me and Yeonmi were about to go out of the classroom after the first period of class ended.

I turned around and I saw Key approaching.

“Yerin, the project is great. But I’m sorry Jonghyun came yesterday instead of Onew hyung. I really asked Onew hyung to come but, you know how stubborn Jonghyun is.”, Key explained.

“It’s alright. At leasr we finished the project and Jonghyun behaved a bit yesterday.”, I chuckled.

“I’m really sorry that I couldn’t come to help you.”

“I said it’d okay. It’s done so you don’t have to worry anymore.”, I lightly tapped his cheeks.

He chuckled. “Okay. I’ll go now and find the boys. See you later.”, he waved his hands and walked away.

Yeonmi giggled but when I looked at her, she quickly hid her smile and act innocently.

“Hey you. Don’t pretend innocent. I know you left early yesterday because you know Jonghyun is coming.”, I told Yeonmi.

She shrugged. “I don’t know what you are talking about. Uhmm… Let’s just go and watch the soccer practice.” She squealed on her last sentence.

She seemed excited.

“You’re always watching soccer practice and yet, you still get so excited.”, I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Jinyoung just got in the soccer team and today is his first practice. I can’t miss it so let’s go!”, she squealed again and dragged me out to the school fields.

We hurriedly went to the stair benches for seats. I was about to sit on a higher spot but Yeonmi said that she wanted to sit to a nearer spot so she could watch his boyfriend better. We sat on the second level of the stair bench and it’s really near to the players.

As expected and as usual, she’d always squeal and cheer, not only for her boyfriend but also for Minho, who is also there, and for random players. I have no choice but to watch the practice even though I’m not that interested to it.

A few moments later, when I’m starting to get concentrated on watching, I got startled when someone from behind me covered my eyes.

“Guess who~”, that someone said.

I already know that it’s Jonghyun, based on his voice, of course, and he’s the only one who would dare to do such thing.

“Take it off.”, I bluntly commanded.

“Guess first.”

“It’s so hard. I don’t even have a clue on who you are.”, I said in a sarcastic but cold tone while trying to unattach his hands on my eyes but I can’t take it off.

“Clue. I’m your soon-to-be boyfriend.”

“Just take it off Kim Jonghyun!”, I yelled and strongly pulled his hands away from me face.

He took it off and quickly sat beside me.

“HA! It came directly from you. I just said ‘soon-to-be boyfriend’ then you yelled my name.”, He grinned.

“Stop it. It’s not funny.”

“I’m not trying to be funny though.”, he pouted.

I rolled my eyes and look at the three other boys whom I just notice that are there.

“It’s hard to believe that you two last a day together yesterday.”, Onew said, chucklinh.

“Onw hyung. All that happened yesterday, it’s all your fault.”, Key glared at Onew then he turned to me.