Chptr 19: Taemin's Birthday

[A/N: I REPEAT, for those who have read the un-edited chapter 19, you might read some lines here similar to the last chapter. My story ideas got mixed up, Sorry. But i already edited it and already fixed. THANKS and ENJOY  ^.^]

--Jonghyun’s POV—

I’m sitting on the same bench where I usually sit whenever I’m waiting for Yerin to come out. I’m waiting there alone.

Today is the last day of classes before a week long break tomorrow. All five of us will be spending the break on Jeju. It’s for Taemin’s birthday. He told us that instead of having a party, he wanted to just take a vacation on somewhere relaxing and we all decided to go to their house on Jeju.

And that’s why I am waiting for Yerin. The boys wanted Yerin and Yeonmi to come on Jeju and I volunteered to say the invitation.

Honestly, I’m feeling nervous because I might be rejected. It’s been almost a month since she told me to stay away but like what I said to her, I’m not going to stay away, I’m just going to start from the very top. And that’s what’s happening, she’s talking to me the way she was doing before, and I’m receiving one line answer from her. It’s taking long for us to get where we stopped but I’m willing to give effort and wait for it.

When I saw Yerin approaching, I immediately stood up and went to her, only to notice that aside from Yeonmi, he’s with Sehun again. No doubt, they have become very close friends.

I looked at Sehun with narrow eyes. “You again?”

Sehun just smiled and bowed at me as a greeting.

“Jonghyun, Are you going to start on this again?”, she narrowed his eyes on me.

“No, I have something to tell you.”, I shifted my eyes from Sehun to Yerin.

“I have no time to listen.”

She turned around but I pulled her back.

“What’s is it?!?”, she said irritably and shook of my hand holding her.

“Listen… we have a weeklong school break right?”

“And so?”, she raised an eyebrow.

“We’re all planning to stay on Jeju, us five. It’s actually for Taemin’s birthday but we’re going to stay for the whole break. You and Yeonmi could come.”

“All of you?... then we won’t come.”, she said then turned but I pulled her again.

“It’s for Taemin’s birthday why won’t you come.”, I whined.

“It’s for Taemin’s birthday so why are you the one inviting us?”

“Because I want you to come.”, I smiled.

“You want ME to come?”, she said, little smiled forming on her lips.

My heart skipped as hope rises on me.

“Yes, of course. I want you to come.”, I said excitedly, anticipating for a good result.

But her smile faded. “In that case… I won’t come.”

She was about walk away but I quickly went in front of her and blocked her way.

“Why?”, I asked.

“You know why.”

“But you’re going to enjoy there.”

“Why? Aren’t you going to be there?”, She raised her eyebrow.

I whined and stamped my feet. ‘Why does she have to be this tough?’

“You invited us so I don’t want to go and that’s final.”, she pulled Yeonmi and Sehun away.