Chptr 29: First Date... For the Second time?

--Yerin's POV--

“Yerin-ah! Wake up now!”

A yell woke me up from my precious sleep. I sleepily fluttered my eyes open and look around to check who's that creature that disturb me on my slumber.

“What's your problem?”, I hissed at Yeonmi when I saw her inside my room.

She smiled sweetly and sat on the edge of my bed.

“Breakfast is ready. I cooked so go out now and let's eat.”, she said trying to remove my blanket over me but I'm holding it tightly.

“You could just eat alone. I still want to sleep.”, I turned to the other direction and had my back facing her.

But crawled on the beside me and hugged me from the back.
“Common Yerin. Eat breakfast with me~”, she said with overflowing aegyo.

“Yah! Could you please stop hugging me 'cause I just woke up and I'm still not on the condition to handle your aegyo right now.”, I pushed her away from me.

She pouted. “Hey, I thought you're good at skinship now but why are you pushng me away?”

“That's only for Jonghyun. Exclusively for him.”, I glared away and closed my eyes, trying to continue my sleep.

“Am I hearing it right? Are you really Yerin? Those words won't come from the real cold Yerin I know.”, she said, amazed.

“Zzzzz.....”, I just snored and pretended to be sleeping to make her stop bugging me.

“HEY~ Common Yerin! Get up so we could eat breakfast together. Get up, get up get up~!”, she continued to bug with her aegyo-fied voice.

For some reason, she's very consistent on waking me up today. Whatever her reason is, I know she won't stop until I'm completely awake and until I get up. I sighed deep, got up and sat.

“Fine! I'll wake up now. Just please leave me here so I could fix my bed and myself.”, I surrendered.

“Sure. I'll wait outside. Just please hurry~”, she smiled then got off my bed and finally went out.

I wanted to sleep more since it's sunday, but I know I can't. I'm wide awake now because of Yeonmi so might as well just go out and eat breakfast with her.

I did a nice morning stretch and got up immediately before the bed pulls me back to sleep again. I fixed my bed then freshened up for a while inside the bathroom before coming out.

When I got to the kitchen, I paused in shock to found not only Yeonmi there, but also Jonghyun, eating breakfast. I blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn't still half asleep and only imagining but I have proven that he's really there.

“So... this is why you're so persistent on waking me up?”, I asked as I sat to the dining table with them, eyeing at Yeonmi.

“Uhmm, sort of.... But what are you telling me earlier about your skinship manner?”, she smirked.

I widened my eyes to stop her from saying anything more 'cause it'll be very embarrassing to say it in front of Jonghyun. But there's no use of stopping her now, I bet she already told him about that based on the smirks on their faces.

“It's exclusively for me, huh Yerin?”, Jonghyun moved his chair closer to mine with a grin.

I closed my eyes tight and clenched my fist out of frustration. These two always jives together when it comes to teasing me.

“Seriously, you guys... please let me have a nice and stress free morning?”, I glared at both of them and brought a toasted bread in my mouth.

Jonghyun chuckled and leaned closer to give me a kiss on the cheeks.
“Morning babe...”, he whispered before sitting properly again.