01; The Beginning

1 year ago:

Katherine can't help but smile, even though things aren't the greatest, some things are looking up. She slowly sniffs the tulip in her hand and reads the little note attached to it.

I know it seems like I don't know you exist but I do and I want you in the same way you want me. Come find me in the gym. -Jake

Her beat quickens as her eyes widen. She has had the worlds biggest crush on Jake Fitzgerald for the longest. She keeps it very hush hush so she has no idea how he knows. She looks at the several students already leaving for dismissal and sighs. She quickly pulls out her phone and tells her mom that she won't need to be picked up from school. Katherine shuts her locker and holds the tulip gently in her right hand.

What could Jake possibly want to do in the gym? She takes a few deep breaths to calm her excitement. Never in a million years did she think that he would notice her, at least not in the way she noticed him. He always seems so engaged in Brooke. She approaches the dark gym and her hand slowly opens the door. She begins to walk towards the center of the gym where she sees a figure.

"Jake"she whispers and he takes her hand in his large one. She can't see him but she trusts him. His lips meet hers and she's shocked.

She's never kissed anyone before and this is so foreign to her. His lips are a bit chapped but she ignores it as his hands find her waist. She feels his hands begin to lift her shirt up but she's in too much shock to care as he lifts it over her head. His hands roam her backside and un-clip her bra which puts her on full alert.

"Stop"she says but he yanks it off. She goes to run but he grabs the back of her skater skirt and rips it off with ease, leaving her exposed and she panics.The lights to the gym turn on and laughs are echoed. She looks at Jake but it isn't Jake, it's Matthew Stevens from the football team and she gags while she cups her breast.

"Looks like little Kitty has been eating too many Kit Kat's"Nina says as she walks towards them with her camera recording everything. Katherine starts to cry from humiliation as several of her classmates are staring at her.

"Aren't you going to show us what you've got. You sure weren't complaining to "Jake" oops, I mean Matthew"Nina laughs as she Katherine goes to get her clothes but Matthew holds them above his head.

"Gotta get em"he says as her lip quivers.

"Jake would never go for you. He doesn't date chunkie monkey's. Are you pregnant or just naturally that fat? FAT KAT"Nina says and the rest of the classmates begin to cheer the new nickname.

"Well, on the bright side, she's going to be internet famous once this uploads"someone says and Nina nods as Katherine runs out of the gym and into the hall. The schools camera's are everywhere but she ignores them as she cries while running.

"Katherine"Nina yells as she chases after Katherine.

"Here"Nina says and Katherine stops , thinking that Nina is giving her, her clothes back but instead Nina opens up her canteen and splashes a bunch of red liquid at Katherine.

"Do everyone a favor, and don't show your face around here again. Jake sends his apologies, he really wanted to witness your take down but he's busy with Brooke"she says and struts off leaving Katherine humiliated.