12; Change of plans

"Beauty is pain and pain is beauty" Katherine says as she eyes herself in the mirror. Her strawberry blonde locks straightened perfectly, a black short mid thigh skirt complements her legs and a white short sleeve with a black collar is tucked into her skirt showing off her curves. She smiles as she finishes tucking the shirt in.

Her phone beeps and her brows furrow, she never gets a text unless its her parents who are home. She walks with wonder towards her vanity and lifts up her phone as she unlocks it to an unknown sender.

Unknown: what happens when pain is brought onto the beauty? Kill yourself now and you can save me the trouble and this time make sure you succeed.

Katherine sucks in a deep breath as her hearts beat fastens. A sudden wave of confidence hits her and she shrugs it off, maybe it's just one of Nina's minions she thinks as she shoves her phone in her bag and heads off to school trying to not let it get to her.

-

-

-

She can feel several eyes on her as she walks towards her locker but she just ignores them and smiles as she spots Kieran waiting for her.

"Somebody looks good" he smiles back and she does a little spin for him.

"Cute"he says and she begins to unlock her locker as he leans against the one beside hers.

"So I was thinking you and I should go out for burgers and fries, I'll buy"he says and her brows furrow while she plunders through her locker.

"I thought you liked Emma"she remarks and he laughs.

"Friends can go out to eat and I thought we could just talk".

She nods her head as she pats his shoulder.

"If you're looking for advice on Emma, there's really not much I can give" she answers honestly as Jake walks by noticing the two, she expects a scowl from him but he just blows kissy faces at the two which slightly irritates her but she looks away.

"Seriously, I just want to get to know you. I'm new with no friends, you're sort of new and no offence but you don't really have friends. If you think these people are your friends then we really should talk" he sighs as he leans his back against the locker.

Her brows raise as wicked smirk meets her lips. "Kieran why do I feel like we'll be partners in crime?" she questions and he grins.

"I can't answer that just yet, but you'll see soon enough" he whispers in her ear before walking off. The sight of a petite blonde rushing towards her diverts her attention.

"What was that?" Brooke questions with a grimace.

"Don't grimace Brooke, you'll get wrinkles" Kat says walking off with Brooke hot on her trail.

Kats heels slam hard against the hall tile as she walks like a woman on a mission, her target coming perfectly into view as she slams Jake's locker shut, startling him as she looks up to him.

"Game On" she whispers, her breathe fanning his lips. His look of surprise turns into a smirk. Brooke raises a brow at the two as Kat places her hand on his chest and leans closer.

Her lips gently meeting the tip of his ear as she whispers something.

"I'm going to break you".