07; Birthday Sex?

Katherine is an insomniac so when she does get sleep, it's typically for five hours. But for some reason she goes to sleep perfectly like a baby tonight. She rests so comfortably on her bed with her eyes closed and an over sized black Gremlin shirt with cute little Gizmo on it.

She feels something slowly trail up her leg and her eyes snap open. She quickly pulls her leg up, thinking it's a bug and she hates bugs. Her eyes widen she sees a figure standing in front of her bed and her heart begins to pound.

"Katerina"he speaks and she furrows her brows.

"Jake?"she asks as she crawls towards him while squinting her eyes.

"What are you doing he-"his finger presses against her plump lips and she looks at it and then to him with confusion.

"Don't talk"he whispers as he removes his finger and takes her small hand in his big one and traces circles on it as the tips of his fingers gently rub her smooth skin.

"Jake"she says and he kisses her. Not a quick effortless kiss but a long and passionate one and she kisses back. Every fiber in her being is yelling at her to question what is happening but a part of her wants this.

She runs her hand through his hair as she stands up so they're at the same height. His grazes the outer side of her thigh and his lips leave her lips and pepper her neck with delicate kisses as she wraps her arms around his neck and she closes her eyes as she lets out a soft moan.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers as his hands reach the hem of her shirt and slowly lifts it up. He lifts it over her head and tosses it to the corner as his hands grip her waist. Her hands reach the top button on his shirt and she rips it off, making the buttons fly and he laughs as he pushes her on her back and rolls his body onto hers.

"Katherine!"she hears her mothers voice echoing as Jake trails kisses down her neck.

"Katherine Annalise Addams!"she hears as everything blurs and she gasp as she wakes up.

Her mom is looking at her with a weird expression as Katherine sits up in her bed with her shirt still on.

"Are you okay?"Her mother questions as Katherine let's out a deep breath and runs a hand through her hair. She just had a sexual dream about Jake Fitzgerald! This has never happened before and she feels down right embarrassed and her cheeks burn bright red to show but her mother looks clueless to the matter.

Katherine looks at the window to see it's dark. She skipped school today since she figured everyone will be accusing her of Nina's murder soon and nobody really likes school.

"Brooke Maddox called saying you won't answer her calls and that there's a little get together at her house and they'd appreciate it if you went. I think you should go"her mom smiles as she turns the light switch on and Katherine squints.

Her mom opens her closet and pushes hangers with clothing back and forth as she tries to find something for Katherine. She tosses a white floral print mid thigh length dress onto the bed and smiles.

"Hurry, I'll be in the car"her mom says as she runs off with a smile. Her mom pushes her constantly to make friends and socialize and everyone knows who Brooke Maddox is so to have her be friends with Katherine has to mean something.

Katherine yawns as she climbs out of bed and changes into the dress. She slides into a pair of white wedges and lets her curls cascade down her back as she grabs her phone and walks out of her room.

She waves bye to her dad who is cooking dinner and climbs into her moms blue toyota.

"How come you made friends and didn't tell me?"her mom questions as she drives. Her mom was in a book club with Brooke's mom and they were good friends until Brooke's mom started letting her drinking get the best of her.