9. Brianna Moon

Omg hi, I'm Brianna, the hottest girl in school. You won't believe what I just heard, Annabelle has a crush. Or is it Anniebeth? I don't know and I don't care.

Well I think it's a crush, but I heard her say that she is in love with a guy who is in swimming, has black hair and green eyes.

I should probably introduce you to this girl. Her name is Annabeth (I checked) and apparently she is better looking than me. Um excuse me, but I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a very nice tan. She is stupid you should see her next to me, the smartest girl in the grade.

I mean what I have planned is something nobody could think up. So I searched through the swim team and found someone named, Chad Shoffer, who has short black hair and grass green eyes. And I must say, he's cute!

Oh, she's just gonna be so jealous! I can't wait for Monday.

*time skip to Monday*

Ok, my plan is going to plan, here I am walking to my class with Chad holding my hand. Everyone is staring and talking how we are the cutest couple ever.

I saw Annabeth's friends staring at her with sympathy in their eyes. I see the girl Mia whisper in to her ear and tell her something. That's when she turned around and stared at us with... a bored expression.

No sadness? No tears? What's going on? I did everything right. Maybe I need to do something more.

So with that thought I go on my toes and kiss Chad on his cheek. I look back at Annabeth in time to see her role her eyes and turn back to her friends.

What the hell? Why isn't she crying? Did I get the wrong guy? No, I couldn't have, chad's the only guy in swimming with green eyes and black hair. So what the heck is happening?

Whatever. I'll find out later.

*time skip to end of school*

Ok so now me and Chad are standing outside, waiting for Annabelle to come out. Oops sorry, Annabeth.

Ok, I see her, her she comes, she's gonna walk right passed us....WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

She just walked right by us, and didn't even glance at us. Maybe she's trying to ignore the pain that her crush is with someone else.

"Wow that's a really cool car." I hear Chad say, staring at the parking lot. I look at the parking lot and sure enough a sea green car is driving into the parking lot.

The car stopped in front of the school and out came a tall guy with a swimmers body. He has... black hair and green eyes and Annabeth in his arms, twirling her around.

I can't believe it, I have the wrong guy. How could I have been so stupid, I didn't even know the guy's name.

Well at least I still have a really hot boyfriend.

Nevermind scratch that. Chad was dared to date me for three or more days, then break up with me in front of everyone. How embarrassing!

Now that I think about it his friends pulled him away to talk to him before he answered. I thought it was because they were jealous that he just got asked out by the hottest girl in school. Now I'm just the biggest laughing stock of the school.

******
Its done this chapter is done. I hate school