Chapter 4

After leaving the hotel hallway and got back up to my room I decided to put the radio on, I haven't listen to the radio for a while.

"ok we have some good news for any of you who is listening right now, the hot new band the wanted are playing at the grand hotel in a couple of days if your interested then go to our website to buy some tickets! Hurry before there all gone, next song is chasing the sun by the wanted! Enjoy!" maybe I should buy some tickets for me and Carly to go, I think she would love it! And there songs are really catchy!

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the bed beside me. I googled the website and searched for the wanted tickets. They had lots left still. I scroll up, when I see a picture of the wanted members I click on it and sure enough Nathan is one of the band members!! This is going to be interesting.

***FLASH BACK***

I was heading down to the Buffett for some breakfast, cause boy was I hungry. I grabbed a plate and filled it up with tons of food. I was about to go sit down when I noticed Carly with someone else.

That should be me right now not him. They were sitting alone, not very much people around them, that's weird.

I made my way around them, making sure Carly couldn't see me. I sat on the seat behind her.

This was the perfect time to ears-drop.

They were asking each other question. Nathan asked her what her favorite color was she simple answered 'purple'

I was guessing it was Carly's time to ask Nathan a question. There was a long pause before she answered.

"what do you do for a living?"

"I Ughh...umm..I..I'm not doing anything at the moment how about you?" nathan had answered.

***FLASH BACK ENDS***

wait a minute that means that Carly doesn't know Nathan's in a boy band. This Is going to be really interesting.

Carly's POV

It was 2 in the afternoon and I was chillen on the couch by myself, since Ashely had gone out for some reason...

Then all of a sudden there was a knock on my door probably Ashely, she must of forgot the card or something.

I jogged over to it, opening it up but I wasn't Ashely it was Nathan?

"Hey, Carly" he said with both hands in his pockets.

"hey" I simply said

" i was wondering if........do you want to spend the rest of the day at the beach with me?"

"I would love that!" I said with a huge smile on my face. This would be so much fun. I love going to the beach, I've only went with Ashely but I know it will be fun with Nathan to.

"one second, i have to grab my stuff, you can come in if you want" I said while jogging away and into my room. I grabbed my beach bag that had my babying suit, towel, sun cream, sunglasses and loads of other things.

I headed back to wear Nathan was but he wasn't there?!

"Nathan?" I called out

"yes, sorry I was just looking around" he said while coming out from the living room area.

"its ok, I'm ready" I said laughing.

"great, let's go have some fun!"

Nathan said while grabbed my arm and pulling me out.

When We got into Nathan's car, he decided to turn on the radio,

The song 'glad you came' was on! It was my favorite song ever since Ashely showed me it the other day. I started singing and dancing. I didn't mind how Nathan was watching me the hole time.

"I Love this song!" I said while putting my hands in the air and continued to sing.

"yeahh......i-it's a good song..." Nathan said while looking away. That was weird... Maybe it brings back bad memories for him...

*****

About a half a hour later, we finally made it to the beach. I grabbed my bag and opened the car door, making my way to the sand while Nathan was following behind.

"let's sit here" Nathan said while putting the blanket and bag on to the sand. I just nodded and helped him set everything up.

I laid down onto the blanket and so did Nathan. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on.

"NATHAN....NATHAN....!!!" was all I could hear. I toke the glasses of and turned around to see a bunch of people running our way, they were holding cameras and taking pictures. I guess they were paparazzi, what do they want with Nathan? Wait is he Famous.....?!

"Nathan what's going on?!"

_______________________

*A/N

Sorry short chapter!:(

Buttttt what is Nathan going to say to Carly?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have wait till the next chapter to find out!!;)