Chapter 7

I opened My hotel room door to see Ashely standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"what?" I ask while brushing past her and sitting on the couch.

"you guys are so cute together!" she says while sitting on the couch beside me.

"you were watching us?!" I asked looking a bit shocked, I know she's my friend and all but she can't be doing that!

"umm.....sorry I wanted to see the moon so i walked to the window and you and nathan happen to be there"

I roll my eyes and

let out a little laugh i got up from the couch making my way to the bathroom to get ready.

I put on the outfit that Ashely had bought me it was a pair of white ripped short shorts with a shoulder top that was a light purple. I put on some light makeup, I wanted to look natural. curled my hair making it all wavy and I put on my black toms to end the outfit.

After looking at my self in the mirror, I made my way to the couch were Ashely was sitting.

Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

"you look awesome! Jake is totally going to ask you out when he sees you like that!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"by the way he's waiting outside for you" Ashely said

"Ashely! Stop peaking!" I said while grabbed my purse and heading out the hotel.

"Hey Carly!" jake said while giving me a big bear hug.

"how are you?" I asked

"good now we need to go before the traffic gets bad" he said while letting me go and pulling me into his car.

The car ride there was really silent and just a bit awkward.

"so.....do you like the wanted music?" jake asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"yeah, there songs are really catchy" I said not making any eye contact ether.

After the long trip we got out of his car and made out way inside the building. It was really crowded, a lot of people must really like them.

We headed to our seats it was like 3 rows away from the stage. The tickets must of cost so much.

After waiting 20 mins the lights started to go down meaning the show was going to begin

"lady's and gentleman...mostly lady's please put your hands together for the hottest boy band

THE WANTED!" I got up from my seat and started cheering with the rest of the girls.

The stage started to light up, the boys were coming in one by one. Wait a minute isn't that Tom? The one that was sitting with Nathan the other day?! Then siva and max and jay..........Nathan??!!!

My eyes went really wide when i sow nathan. What the heck! He never told me any of this! He was lying To me the hole time!

I sat back down on my seat, he ruined everything. I don't really care about the concert anymore... I just wanted to go home and eat ice-cream.

"carly are you ok?" jake said while snapping me out of my thoughts.

"ya, I'm not feeling to good"

Lies

"oh ok do you want to leave?"

"no of course not! Just In joy your self......I just need rest." I said while grabbing my phone from my pocket.

I played on it for a while. I toke a quick glance at nathan, this time he sow me. He just started like he was in shock, he better be! I just nodded my head making a no sign and went back to my phone.

After the concert was over me Jake started to make our way back to the car, I really didn't want to stay. As we turned the corner I sow the person that I didn't want to see at all.

Nathan

"Carly I'm so sorry" he says while standing in front of me.

"how dare you.....you lied to me"

"I know....but I was going to tell you soon"

"when?!........when I found out like right now! You should of told me in the first place and none of this would of happened! I said raising my voice.

"I know! Ok.....I'm sorry. The only reason I haven't told you was because I wanted a real friend, I didn't want you to treat me like a celebrity" he said the last part was a whisper.

I couldn't believe he said that? Was it true he just needed a friend.

"i've met celebrity's before.....I know how to treat people right"

I haven't really noticed that jake was standing there the hole time. Talk about awkward....

"I need to go" and with that I was off I really tried hard to block out Nathan calling my name. I just wanted to get out of here. I didn't want to hear anymore sorry's

Nathan POV

She trusted me and I lied to her. How could I, I should of told her that day. But Instead I waited.

"look what you did, you hurt her" jake said while having on of those evil smiles on his face? What's up with him.

"your not even in this" I spat at him.

"you know I think I am....Carly isn't going to trust you anymore and the only one left for her to turn to is me. Your never going to get her now, but don't worry I'm single" jake said with a smile.

"fuck off!" I said while shoving him on the wall.

"don't you go near her you bastard! I'll make sure of it!" that was the last thing I said to him before i kept walking. Carly could never fall for the guy. I need to make up with her fast I don't want him getting in the way and ruining everything..

______________________________

*A/N

Sorry this chapter was short and crappy!:(

I'll try and make the next one better.

Yesterday was my birthday party and my friend got me Imagine Dragons concert tickets!! I'm so happy!!!:):):):)

Ok byeee!