Chapter 8

Carly's POV

I stormed into the hotel room and sat on the couch crossed my arms in my chest.

"what happened? Your back so early?" Ashely said while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Nathan that's what happened.......he's from the wanted" I said while putting my hands in my hair stressfully.

Ashely's eyes went huge.

"no way! How come he never told you?!" she asked

"the only reason he didn't tell me was because he thought I wouldn't treat him like a normal person"

"wow, what did you say back?"

"I said.......that I met a celebrity before and I know how to deal with these things." the last part was a bit of a whisper.

"Carly! You never even met a celebrity before!"

"i know! But.....he lied so I can to"

She rolled her eyes and let a small chuckle.

********

"ughhh" I said while getting up from the floor and rubbing my eyes. I must of fell asleep on the floor?. Wonder we're Ashely is?

"what time is it" never mind that was Ashely.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table.

"it's 11 in the Afternoon"

We slept for a long time.

I looked at my phone again and sow that I had 7 missed calls and 20 text messages from Nathan. I really didn't feel like dealing with him today.

"Ashely could you make me so---"

A knock on the door had interrupted me.

"i'll get it!" Ashely yelled while making her way to the door.

"Noooo!! Ashely pleaseeee don't answer the door!" I really didn't want to face nathan today I wasn't in the mood.

Of course she never listens to me...

She opened the door to

Jake

I let out a small breath. Thank god!

I ruffled my hair and made my way to the door.

"hey" I said to jake

"hey, Carly how are?"

"good, you can come in if you like?" he nodded his head and made his way to the couch.

"by the way this is Ashely, my best friend" I said while pointing at her.

"nice to meet you I'm jake"

"same to you" Ashely said while shaking hands with him.

All of a sudden there's a beeping sounds coming from jake's watch.

"umm....I got to go"

"Ohh ok, your not lying to me to are you?"

He let out a small laugh before answering.

"I would never lie to you, it's just that my sister is here and she wants to have lunch."

"oh alright"

"do you want to join us?" Jake asked.

"no it's ok, you guys need family time."

"no please, it would be fun"

"if you say so"

"great! Be down at the buffet in 15 mins" and with that he was off.

"your going on a date!" Ashely said

"no I'm not!"

"go change!" She said while pushing my into the bathroom.

I decided to wear sweat pants with a normal light blue top. And my toms. I applied a bit of makeup before i made my way out to wear Ashely was.

"your not going on a date with that" she said while pointing at my outfit.

"what's wrong with it?"

"you look like a hobo" she said while leaving the room and going into hers.

"were this" she said while holding up a white lacy dress that went down to my knees.

"I'm not wearing that!"

"why not please"

"Noo!"

"Please!"

"NOO"

"PLEASE"

"NOOO!!"

"ok fine, don't wear it" she said while leaving the room.

"wear this one!" Ashely was holding a dark blue skirt that was short in the front and long in the back.

"that's perfect!" I Said running to her and grabbing the skirt. I walked into the bathroom and changed when I was done I said my goodbyes to Ashely and made my way to the buffet.

******

I hide behind a corner near the buffet so I don't run into him. That would be so awkward if I did. I looked around, no sign of Nathan. I walked to the table that Jake and his sister were sitting in. Her sister was really pretty she had short blonde hair with big blue eyes, she didn't look like jake at all?

"hey Carly, this is my sister Miranda" jake said pulling up a seat for me to sit down.

"nice to meet you" I said taking a seat

"same to you" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"lets go get something to eat" jake said while getting up, Miranda followed and I followed her. We all went our separate ways to get food. Once I was satisfied with what I had gotten i made my way back to the table in till someone bumped into me making me drop all my food on that person. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!

"I'm so sorry" I said looking up to my surprise it was Nathan. The last person I wanted to see.

"no it's ok, can I talk to y---"

"Carly what are you doing talking to him?!" jake said he had a very Serious look on his face.

"I--"

"leave her alone, don't tell her what to do!" Nathan spat.

Jake grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him.

"just leave!" Jake said back

Then jake punched Nathan!

"Nooooo!!" I screamed standing in front of jake. I know I didn't like Nathan, but I didn't want to see him Hurt.

_____________________________

*A/N

Short chapter again!-__-

tomorrows my birthday! Yahh!

But we have 4 hour test tomorrow:(

After that I get to come home early!!

I will upload a chapter tomorrow!:)

Peace!

~The_Wanted23