Chapter 20

Carly's POV

I couldn't believe nathan just cheated on me, I thought we would be together forever but I guess not.

I was sitting alone in my room crying thats the only thing that I could do right now, I was so heart broken. All of a sudden the there's a knock on the door and I hear Nathan's voice. I can't talk to him right now.

"Carly please answer the door" I hear Nathan say but I just can't....

I hear lots of 'sorry's or 'I didn't mean it' but i don't care.

"go away Nathan!" I yelled at him.

"please Carly I'm sorry, there's a huge reason behind it, if you just let m-"

"i don't want to hear your boil shit!" I screamed at him.

"Please, i know I hurt you but i love you just remember that" I could take it anymore I marched right into my room and slammed the door behind me, maybe now he will get the hint that I don't care and I want to be alone!

I just sat in my room crying like theres not tomorrow I even had the strength to put a romantic movie and eat icecream, since that is what the couples do when they leave each other...

Its been about 2 hours since Nathan cheated on me. I had enough of his, I can't take it anymore I have a plan i'm hoping it works, it's for the best.....

Nathans POV

I can't belive what I just did, I broke her heart, I'm such a jerk!

I walk into my hotel room and slammed the door shut. All the boys turned around and looked at me with confused faces, since I was crying a lot and my eyes were really puffy.

"I fucking ruined it!" I screamed while sitting on the couch and continued to cry, I didn't really care if anyone sow me right now.

"what happend mate?" siva asked while taking a seat beside me all the boys huddled up where I was, I guess they wanted to hear the story to.

When I was done telling the story all the boys had hurt faces.

"you need to fix this right now" max said to me while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"she hates me, she doesn't want to see my face anymore" i say.

"just fix it somehow" he said again all the boys got up and left, I really needed some time to think.

Carly's POV

I was on my way to the studio, I need to talk to jayne about my plan I'm hoping she understands I will be hard but I can do it.

I walk in and see Jayne sitting there talking with the DJ.

"may I have a word with you Jayne?" I ask she noddes and takes me to another room were we both sit down on one of the nearby chairs.

"this is not going to be easy......" I take a pause before I continue "but i need to leave, I can't stay here anymore" I told Jayne while my eyes started to tear up again.

She had a shocked look on her face.

"what why?" she asked I was hoping she wouldn't ask that but I guess it was going to come sooner or later.

"someone in the band cheated on me, it hurts a lot, I can't stand to be near him" I said i didn't add his name, she wouldn't care who it is anyways.

"I'm sure Nathan didn't mean it, you can't leave Carly. The song is almost over you can do it" she says wait how did she know it was Nathan?!

"umm........how did you know it was Nathan? I can't Jayne" I say

"I know everything honey" she says I let out a small laugh.

"I can't do it, please forgive me" I tell her.

She let out a sigh. "ok, if this is what you want to do then I can't stop you" she said I give her a big hug before i grab my bag and start heading for the door.

"bye, Carly take care of your self" Jayne says I give her a smile and head to my car, I need to pack and get ready to leave.

______________________________

*A/N

Ok guyysss this fan fiction is coming to an end:( i know it's sad, I've really enjoyed writing this book

There' going to be one more chapter left, it's going to be a lonnnnnnnggg chapter so get ready for it:)

I was thinking about doing another fan fiction butttt i dont know who to do it on

So please comment names

I might be another nathan Sykes one since I enjoy writing about him .

But the other boys need a chance to.....

Please comment and tell me

~The_Wanted23