Chapter 17

Today was the day Ashely was leaving, we made up the day before, I'm happy that we did.

"I'm really going to miss you" Ashely said while giving me a hug then continued packing. I was helping her since she had to leave in about 10 mins.

"me to, but don't worry we will see each other again" I said giving her a big smile. She nodded and zipped up her suitcase. I grabbed one of hers and she grabbed the other. We walked down the the lobby and put the suitcases in the trunk. The boys couldn't say bye to her cause they had an important meeting to attend.

"have fun, make good music" she said while giving me one last hug.

"don't worry I will" I said while letting go. She hopped in the cab and the cab driver shut the door. She rolled down the window.

"tell the boys i will miss them, give them all hugs for me" she said

"don't worry I will" I told her one last time before the cab started to drive away. I waved to her till I couldn't see her anymore.

It's going to really lonely living with out Ashely, but hopefully I will manage.

I walked back into the hotel and sow jake with his 'sister' which I knew she wasn't, something is fishy about them.

I hid behinde a plant. I know weird spot to hide in;)

I sow them leave from the other door And followed them out and sow them driving away in his car. I have the perfect plan!!

I quickly walked back to my hotel and grabbed a pen a some paper I wrote down a note to trick the lady at the front desk, to give me a spare key to his room! I know that plan is genius!! This is what the note said.

Please let Carly robert have room 345 spare room key, thanks you

~jake

I did his signature in hand righting, so it lookes like a real signature. I quickly ran back down stairs and headed to the front desk.

"exuse me miss, jake wanted me to give you this" I handed her the note she scanned it and headed to the back room, secends later she came back holding a key.

"here you go dear, have a good day" i smiled at her and thanked her, I ran up to Jakes room quickly and opened the door. The room was exactly like mine. I'm suprised it's even clean.

I walked around in his room trying to look for some evidence. I stopped at the garabage can that was in his bed room. I picked one out, there was a bunch of scribbled words, it was almost similar to the letter I had revived for the concert. He must of made tons of mistakes since the garbage can was filled up with the same writing.

I turned the sheet around it said 'Nathan can't have Carly' what does he mean by that? Maybe he didn't want me and Nathan Togther?!

I throw the paper back in the bin, I kepted looking around for more. I stopped at his kitchen and found a notepad sitting at the end of the counter. I opened it up. It said...

Carly is mine.

Brack Mirandas heart.

Make sure Nathan doesn't see Carly.

Hurt Nathan

This was scribbled on ever page! I started to cry he wants to hurt Nathan! I can't let it happen I need to tell him!

Jake POV

I received a sloppy kiss by Miranda.

"I'll see you later babe" she said while winking at me and leaving. I let out a sigh and started making my way to the hotel when the desk lady stopped me.

"excuse me sir, can you please give this back to Carly when you head back to your hotel room" umm ok then?

"how do you know I know Carly?" i asked.

"well she came here and asked for a spare key to your room, so I'm assuming you know her?" I looked at her in shock! That bitch!

"yeah thanks" I said I grabbed the purse from her and made my way back to my hotel room. She's going to get it good!

______________________________

*A/N

Ashely is gone!!:'(

And jake found out that Carly is snooping around in his room! What do you think he's going to do to her!!

Enjoy

~The_Wanted23