Chapter 18

Carly's POV

I started to go throw all this stuff, I needed more answers.

"what do you think your doing?" I voice behind me spoke I turned around to see

Jake!.....

"I-I ummm..... I" what the heck am I suppose to say! "I came to get my purse back" I quickly said I know it's a big lie! I don't even think I ever been to his hotel room! Except for now! To tell you the truth I have no idea where it is?!

"nice try Carly" he says while slowly Walking over to me. I slowly walk back but of course the stupid counter is in the way!

"You think you can get away with it" he says with a smile on his face.

"I need my purse!" I raise my voice.

"here's your god dam purse!" I feel a sharp pain coming from my face I just realized he hit me with my own purse.

"now what the hell were you doing here!" he screams at me again, I flinch a little he's really starting to scare me.

"you lied to me!" I screamed. "you wanted me and Nathan to spilt up! You ruined everything!"

He raises his hand, he's going to slap me again.

"I wan-"

"get away from her!" I here a voice I look up to see Nathan! Thank god for that!

"oh look, it's Nathan, Carly's mine bitch!" he says but Nathan doesn't that he runs up to jake and starts betting Him!

He throws 3-4 punches, bloods everywhere and I mean everywhere!

"let's go" Nathan finally says while grabbing my hand that's not bloody one.

We quickly step in the Elevator.

"thanks Nathan" I say while kissing him on the on the cheek. Thank goodness he came when he did or else Jake might of hit me again.

"no problem, I'll do anything for my girlfriend" he says I can't help but blush a little, it still felt a little weird to call him my boyfriend, but I liked it.

"i'll take you back home" Nathan said while clicking my room level on the elevator. Once the elevator stopped I got out making my way to my hotel room while Nathan followed. I opened the door and we walked inside.

"would you like a cup of tea?" I ask Nathan.

"sure why not" he smiles at me while sitting down on the couch. I quickly make the tea, once i was done I handed a cup to Nathan.

"we are starting to record the song tomorrow" he says while taking a sip of his tea.

"oh ok what time?" I ask

"around 9ish" he says.

After sitting there and talking for an hour Nathan had to leave since we had to wake up so early the next morning.

"please lock your windows and doors" he says while pecking me on the lips. I don't think I'll tell him about me getting a new lock, I don't want him talking to jake anymore.

"don't worry I will" I say I hug him, he puts an arm around my waist and holds me tight.

"I better be going, see you tomorrow love" he says while giving me one last kiss and heading out the door.

I really need to get some sleep.

Next morning

Carly's POV

The first thing i hear is the sound of my phone going off. Who's calling me this early! Oh wait today is the day we start the recording I was guessing it was Nathan.

"hello?" I answer while getting out of bed.

"Morning beautiful" he says I can't help but blush, thank goodness he can't see me.

"morning" I simply say.

"you better start getting ready"

"why? What time am I supposed to be there?" I ask him.

"in 10 mins" he says

"what!! 10 mins Nathan!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I says while grabbing random clothes and putting them on.

"i'm sorry! I have to go, I'll see you at the studio love you" he says.

"bye, love you to" and with that I hang up.

I quickly ran around the hotel room finding random items and putting them in my purse once I was done that I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

********

I quickly ran into the studio, I opened the door to reveal Tom, Max, Siva and Jay....where's Nathan?

"hey Carly!" max said while getting up from his seat to give me a hug, the other boys did the same. I sat down beside Jay.

"where's Nathan?" I asked while looking around the room. He said he would be here. Maybes he's running late.

"no clue, he said he would be here" Tom said reading my mind. All the boys continued to talk in till Jayne walked in the room. She started clapping her hands to get our attention.

" morning everyone! Who's read-" she paused while looking at us.

"where's Nathan?" she asked.

"We have no idea, he said he would be here" Max said while the other boys nodded.

"I'll go call him" I said getting up from my seat Jayne nodded at me while I made my way out side.

I called him 4 times! And he's still not picking up! Whats up with his boy?! I even texted him but no answer, I let out a loud sigh before making my way back to the studio room.

"he's not answering" I simply said while taking a seat beside jay.

______________________________

*A/N

Where do you think Nathan is?!!?!?

CLIFFHANGER! Lol!

Btw i'm so sorry I haven't been upload this story for a while I've been working on my new story called 'forgotten' please check it out, I think you might like it;)

Btw it's also a Nathan Sykes sorry:)

Here's my new posting schedule....

Saturday: Forgotten

Sunday: love at first sight

Monday: forgotten

Tuesday: love at first sight.......

It's goes on and on. Its a pattern!

Enjoy chapter 18

Please comment and vote!:)

~The_Wanted23