Chapter 13

There just sitting there chatting away, this is boring. I wait there another 5 mins till I see jake and Miranda get up from there seats. He hugs her and they KISS!!............

What the heck is going on!! Maybe I'm just seeing things I rub my eyes and when I looked up again there they were eating each others faces off!

I watch closely as i see jake take Miranda's hand and they both leave, I'm thinking there heading back to there hotel room?

I quickly head up to the front desk and ask the lady for a new lock she nods but has a confused look on her face. I really don't feel like telling her the real reason..

Jakes POV

"hey babe" I said while I take a seat in front of Miranda your probably thinking why am Calling my sister 'babe' she's Actually my girlfriend, I just lied to Carly about the hole thing.. I'm using Miranda to get to Carly, Carly is the girl I want and I won't let anyone get in the way of it...

"let's go back to your hotel room" Miranda says with a smirk on her face. I get up from the table and so does Miranda I give her a sloppy kiss and she kisses back. , I quickly pull away while I catch my breath Miranda grabs my hand and we walk back to my hotel room.

Carly's POV

I quickly make my way back to the hotel. But I get a call from my phone, I didn't bother looking at who's calling I just picked it up.

"hello?"

"hey Carly it's Nathan"

"hey Nathan what's up?"

" Actually Jayne wants you to come down to the studio, she need to talk to you"

"oh ok....about what?"

"not sure, she wouldn't tell me"

"ok, I'll head over there right now"

"ok talk to you later"

"bye"

"bye"

I hang up the phone and quickly walk up to my hotel room. I grab the keys to my car and head out. it's take about 15 minutes to Actually get there, but once I am, I make my way inside. I walk in the hallway and stop at the boys recording room. I open it up to see that no ones there...

This is probably some prank or something.

"hello?" I say

"Carly!"

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed putting my hand on my chest it was Jayne! Why does she have to sneak up on me.

"sorry I scared you, follow Me" she says and walks into the recording room. I follow behind, she pulls two chairs for us, I grab one and sit down.

"what did you want to talk to me about?"

I ask hoping its somthing good.

"before we get to that, did you enjoy singing with the boys?"

"it's was so much fun! I wish I could do it again!" it was, to actually sing with one of the hottest boy band out there, it is really special.

"good! Carly would you like to record a song with the boys?" what!! Is she serious! I can't belive it!

"your kidding me right?!" I ask hoping she says no!

"this is not a joke" she says while smiling!

I'm so happy right now!!

"yes!! I would love to! Thank you so much Jayne!" I says as i get up and give her a big hug.

"sit down there's more" she says. More! What could get better then this nothing!

I quickly take a seat and wait for what she has to say.

"this recording thing is going to take a long time probably a week"

I look down at my hands this isn't going to work out I'm leaving this week.....

"I'm leaving this week..." I say

"I know that, but I'm going to let you stay for another week" I can't really afford this right now, I guess the dream isn't going to work out....

"but Jayne i can't affor-" but she cuts me off

"I'm paying, all you need to do is show up here everyday"

"I couldn't let you do that"

"but I want to, and plus if this single is a big hit, you'll be staying here lots"

"thanks so much!........but what about my best friend Ashely.....she's here with me"

"i'm sorry about your friend but i just want you to do this not your friend"

That's really disappointing that Ashely cant stay...

"do the boys know about this?" I ask

"nope! I'm hoping you'll tell them"

She handed my a piece of paper with there room level and room number.

"go now" she says i get up from my seat and hug Jayne one more time before I'm out the door. I can't believe this is really happening!

I can't stop smiling!!

______________________________

*A/N

Yahhh! I uploaded! It's short...really short...

I wrote this chapter on the bus!

Cause i'm Kool like that! Jk!

Next chapter should be up tomorrow! Hopefully! It's a long weekend so i get more time to write!!:)

Please vote and comment and read!

Enjoy

~The_Wanted23