Chapter 9

"Nooooo!!" I screamed standing in front of jake. I know I didn't like Nathan, but I didn't want to see him Hurt.

"Move out of the way!" jake said while pushing me to the side. How dare he push me! Nathan punched jake right in the jaw, jake held his jaw while Nathan grabbed me and ran.

We ran and ran, till we knew we had lost him. We stopped for a break sitting at one of the hallways.

"I'm sorry Carly" Nathan said while breathing heavily.

"i-it's ok, I forgive y-you" i tried to say. I kinda did. I was just really tired of fighting.

"now lets get you home before jake comes back" Nathan says while holding his hand out for me to take And i gladly toke it. Once we got back I said my goodbyes to Nathan and went straight to bed.

********

"Beep! Beep!"

"Ughh!" I said while grabbing my phone from the night table beside me. I looked at the time, 11 wow! I slept good. I also noticed i had gotten a text from Nathan.

"morning beautiful, get your self ready cause I'm taking you out xx Nathan"

"morning, we are we going? x Carly"

"it's a surprise, wear something pretty;) be ready in an hour. Xx Nathan"

I decided to take a quick shower right after I was done that I curled my hair, even tho it was probably going to go flat in a couple of hours cause of the hot sun.

I ended up wearing a pink lacy dress that i borrowed from Ashely and i added a pair of light pink high heels to top it off.

After I was done with everything I started to grow really bored, I looked at my clock and realized I had a half an hour to chill. So i decided to sing. Time goes really fast when I'm busy. I head to Ashely's room and grab her guitar that was standing in the corner. She was a musician, but the weird part was she doesn't sing.

I head back to my room and decided to sing "trouble" by taylor swift, she is one of my favorite singers. Her songs really inspire me a lot. I sing really quietly till I hear the door bell and i know it's Nathan.

"wow! You look beautiful!" Nathan said while looking at me up and down. I couldn't help but blush a little but I looked away quickly so we wouldn't see.

"your looking not so bad you self" I say back to nathan he was wearing a black and white suit but let me tell you he looked good.

"thanks, let's go now" I nod and lock the hotel room, I follow Nathan out to his car and jump in, it wasn't really that awkward, it was nice awkward. In till i decided to brake it.

"can you please tell me were your taking me" i begged Nathan while showing him the puppy dog face.

"I can't it's a surprise, well be there soon" he says while chucking.

Half an hour later we get there witch to me did not seem "soon" But i just ignored it. We both hop out of the car and made our way into a really big and fancy building, I have never been in this building before. But it looks really nice. As soon as I step in I knew that it was a really good thing I wore a dress. If Nathan never told me I would of gone in shorts and a tank top.

I followed Nathan into this really big room, there was at least 200 seats. Me and Nathan ended up sitting at the very back, so we could see the hole stage. 5 minutes later the lights started going down and a really good looking man toke the stage wearing something similar to Nathan.

"thanks everyone for joining us today please sit back and relax cause the show is about to begin" everyone cheered and clapped till a girl came on stage she ended up singing, to my surprise she was amazing! She was singing "lock out of heaven" by Bruno mars.

Many more people sang after her. I got lost in there voices they were amazing. Soon after 10 performances the good looking guy who was at the begging of the show stepped out again.

"ok everyone hope you enjoyed this performances, but we want to do something different this year. We decided that we're going to be picking one person from the audience, to come up and sing for us." thats so cool!

I watched how the guy came into the audience and looked around, he started making his way up to our row of seats. Please don't pick me!

"how about you, younge lady" he said to me while holding out his hand for me to take.

______________________________

*A/N

I uploaded today! Yahhhh!!

I know its really late butttt you get a new chapter!!

Tomorrow I'm staying home from school!

I begged my mom for me to stay.

That means new chapter!

Okkkk Byeeeeee going to work on chapter 10 witch should be up tomorrow noon! Well see!:)

Enjoy

~The_Wanted23