Prologue- Memories

~3 weeks ago~

"Why would you do this to me? What have i ever done to you?" My mother Luna yelled between sobs at my father.

"I said I'm sorry Luna, i didn't know what i was thinking!" My father Markus yelled angrily  at my mom.

Recently my mom went to another country for three days to visit her sister that was awfully sick. My father is a psychologist and has his own office in our house. So when my mom was out, he had sex with one of his clients in there bed. Its not like its the first time he has done it though, with her i mean. He's had a love affair with her for a while, I didn't tell my mom because shes not stupid so i realized she will notice sooner or later. Its not like I'm scared of my father, i could make his head explode if i wanted to, but i wouldn't waste my time with him.

My brother hasn't notice whats been going on though, his girlfriend had broken up with him a few days ago and all  he's been doing is drinking to forget her. I understand why he's sad. They have been together for almost two years, and my brother did everything to make her happy. But she turned out being a bitch and broke up with him for someone else.

"What do you mean you weren't thinking! Didn't it occur to you  that you have two kids and a  wife!" My mom said crying.

"I said I'm sorry! Would you just forgive me and stop making such a big deal." My father Markus yelled back at her.

"Ok, you want me not to make a big deal? Fucking move out then! If its not such a big deal move out." My mom yelled hurt by his last comment.

"Baby Im-" my father started but was cut off by my mom slapping his face.

"Don't baby me, you hurt me. If something like this happens again, i will throw out all your clothes on the street." My mom said her voice going lower but sadder.

My father was raising his fist to punch my mother but i rapidly used my powers to stop his fist. He quickly shot his glare at me with anger in his face.

"I swear if you lay one finger on me or my mom i will personally make you regret your existence you asshole." I told him without yelling.

"You might be a witch and everything but I'm still your father! So you meed to respect me!" He yelled at me walking towards my direction.

"I don't need to respect people that don't deserve to be respected." I told him with my gaze on his eyes with anger.

"Vic, shut the fuck up! He'll hurt you!" My brother yelled behind me.

I turned around and looked at my brother. "Im not scared of him." I said as i turned around. To face my father that was right in front of me. He raised his fist but they didn't reach my face, even doe it was really close. "How sad would it be if you tried to punch me then suddenly you loose your hands in a accident?" I said tilting my head looking at my father. I felt my eyes change glowing purple, like they always do when I'm mad.

My father tried again to punch me but i made his body levitate and pushed his body against the wall at the end of the hallway we were standing in. His face suddenly turned scared as he looked at me.

I looked down stairs to see my mom with a blank expression in her face. Did i scare her? Was she taking me to a Coven. I do t want to go to a coven. I quickly said the spell i learned to make them forget everyone but me forget what just happened.

Everyone suddenly had a confused expression on there faces. My dad then went down stairs and started to apologize to my mom, and my mom stupidly forgave him.

I woke up feeling sweaty and agitated. It was all just a the same dream of what had happened three weeks ago. That memory was haunting my thoughts for a long time now. Ive been re-living the moment in my dreams a lot, which made me want to stop sleeping. But whats done, is done, and i could not change my past.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Yay first part. I know my writing sucks, but i hope you like the intro to the story. I PROMISE ITS MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS.

LOVE YOU ALL *flys away in sunset*