Chapter 12- Alice

*Victoria's POV*

I don't know how I ended up here, dancing and jumping in the hard wood floors with Greyson with a drink in my hand. I felt dizzy and my head hurt but I did feel happy and light headed.

I didn't know most of the people that were around me, but I didn't care. I just danced my heart out to the songs of Troye Sivan that were playing. Suddenly the music stopped. I looked up at the stage, where everyone was looking and saw a tipsy Aaron holding the microphone.

"Hello everyone!" Aaron slurred with a cup of Alice in his hands. "I just wanna tell you guys, most of you are assholes. I don't know where most of you came from, because I only invited the cool people. Buuuuut there's this really hot chick here, that isn't talking to me." He paused and took another sip. "And no Delaney, it's not you. It's a actual cool person. So hope you guys have a good night and -" He paused looking like he was about to vomit.

He ran out the small stage and in to the guys bathroom. Everyone started cheering for some stupid reason. Then I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I felt a hot liquid run up my neck. I ran to the nearest bathroom and vomited everything inside the toilet. I vomited a lot, more than I should have.

I spent about ten minutes vomiting, stopping occasionally to take a breath. I felt like I was about to loose everything inside me by my mouth. When I thought I was done I started to vomit blood. Blood? Why Blood. I touched my mouth, my hands shaking. More blood.

I started to cry in the bathroom toilet, my arms crossed over my head. With my hands resting in top of the toilet lid. I heard the bathroom door creek open. In my stall, I could see someone with gold heels walking. The person knocked in my stall gently.

"What?" I spat.

"It's me Jasmine, I'm with Aaron." She said gently.

I opened my stall and just stayed there crying.

"Oh God, are you ok Victoria." As soon as Jasmine saw me, she kneeled on the floor beside me to comfort me.

"What the hell?" Aaron said nearly above a whisper. "Victoria, are you ok? Tell me your ok. Oh God she was vomiting blood." He said starting to panic.

"What? Alice doesn't do that, endless.." Jasmine trailed of looking up at Aaron with a concerned look.

Suddenly Naomi bursted inside the bathroom door holding Hailey's wrist.

"I heard something was wrong, so here I am!" She said walking between Aaron to look at me.

She looked at the toilet with shock clearly displayed in her face.

"Is that blood?" She asked looking nauseous.

"Yeah." Jasmine stated plainly. With that Naomi ran to the stall besides mine and vomited.

"Oh wow, everyone is vomiting, who's turn is it?" Hailey states sarcastically.

We stayed in silence for a while before I choose to say something.

"Wasn't Aaron drunk?" I asked staring at him.

"Weren't you drunk?" Naomi asked with a smart remark.

"Yeah I kind of was, but then I vomited and it all went away." I said staring at them.

"Well that's how it works. Alice was is made to make you extremely drunk, and fast. But it doesn't stay inside you for a long time. After an hour or so passes, you vomit all of it out. And if you don't you may start having hallucinations and stuff. It's way worse that beer. " Jasmine stated.

"But why did I vomit blood? At first I was hurling the purple liquid, but then I just started vomiting blood." I said, with confusion clearly placed on my face.