Chapter 4- Night Sky

My mom and I started to prepare dinner for when our neighbors come over. While my mom was cooking eagerly, i was distracted while i was doing things. My mom once in a while made me come out my trance at times, but i would just go back and zoom out. I was still trying to find out what just happened a few hours ago. Yeah hours have passed sense my mom told me another witch was trying to get me. It doesn't seem to me i was a powerful witch though. But I'm not a bad one either. I'm just not chasing worthy. While i was cutting some carrots I accidentally cut my finger.

"Ugh." I groaned under my breath as i saw the blood in my finger drip.

"You ok Vic?" My brother said as he was getting out a turkey out the oven.

"Yeah, I just cut my self a little bit." I said whipping my finger with a napkin.

"Ok kids, get dressed, the neighbors are coming in a few." My mom yelled from across the big sized kitchen.

I ran up to my room and undressed. When i finished a put a foot in the shower i noticed my finger was still bleeding.

"What the heck?" I said under my breath.

I took a quick shower and got out side the bathroom. I tip-toed   to my closet trying not to get the marble white and grey floor wet. I headed to my closet and opened it wide scanning for what clothes to wear. I decided to wear something not to formal, nor to shabby. So I decided to wear my light blue ripped jeans with a dark blue flannel over a black t-shirt with my favorite black boots. I added a few silver necklaces and a moon ring.

I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair (which i didn't like to do so often) and looked at my self in the mirror. I thought i was putting to much effort for a simple visit, but i just felt like i needed to look decent for when our neighbors come. I put a light coat of make up and realized my finger was bleeding just a little. I put a small bandage on it and headed outside my room and downstairs. Downstairs was my mom placing the food and plates in the table with Mark and Mathew.

"Why did you take s-" My mom started to say before she turned around. "Wow, well you want to make a good first impression don't you?" My mom said with a small giggle. Of course she would say that, I never try to dress nice when people came over. I just felt like i needed to look decent. Maybe its because its a new neighborhood and i wanted the people to think well of me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing.

"Oh, there here! I'll get it!" My mom yelled from across the room straighten her light pink dress.

I went to the door frame of the kitchen and looked at my mom as she greeted our guest.

"Hey Maria, its been so much time!" She said hugging someone about her age with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Next to her was a guy the same age with dark brown eyes and green eyes. Kind of think about it, he looked a lot like Greyson. I stepped out the kitchen to great the guest starting to enter in the living room. I looked outside to find a tall person standing outside doing what seem to look at the stars.

"Greyson dear, we are waiting for you." The woman said.

Greyson turned around with a serious face. He turned to face me with his gaze on me, he looked at me up and down till his eyes landed on me. As soon as our eyes met, a huge grin was plastered on his face. I quickly smiled back at him. He was wearing a black button up with some black skinny jeans and black converse. He honestly looked handsome and amazingly stunning. I kept looking at him and when i snapped out i noticed he was staring right back at me. We quickly smiled at each other once again of the awkwardness. He started to walk towards me scratching the back of his head looking at the floor.