Chapter 9- Coffee Shop

After a while of me and Aaron stuffing our faces, we left the diner and headed to a small coffee shop packed in with different records, band and anime merchandise, and grunge decor.

"Do you like it?" Aaron asked, while I looked around the grunge looking shop.

"Yes, it's amazing. Putting a coffee shop and a band and anime shop together was genius." I said in astonishment.

"Yeah is really cool. I work here. Oh and also, some small bands come play here too." He said.

"This shop is amazing. I want to visit this place everyday." I smiling.

"You should. So you could visit me at work." He said going in front of the counter. "Hey Jasmine." He said greeting the girl behind the counter.

"Hey Aaron!" The bubbly girl said with a bright smile. She had a skin tone, that was similar to mine, with wild curly hair and amber eyes.

"Jasmine this is Victoria, Victoria this is Jasmine. She's one of the girls that's coming to my birthday." He said with a smile introducing me to Jasmine.

"Hey Victoria!" Jasmine said with a big bright smile. She looked like such a nice hyper person, and I liked that.

"Hey Jasmine." I said slightly nervous.

"Don't be nervous around me! I'm super cool with new people and stuff. I'm not a mean person." She said.

"Yeah, she's real nice. All the people who talk to her are as nice too." Aaron said smiling with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Aye, you two something?" Jasmine said with a smirk playing on her face.

"No no no." Me and Aaron said with our faces burning up.

"Yeah what-" Jasmine stopped then pinched my cheeks. "You have freckles just like Naomi." She yelled giggling like a little kid.

"She probably doesn't know Naomi, Jasmine. She's new here." Aaron said.

"Oh yeah." She said looking slightly disappointed.

"But I do know a Naomi with freckles here. I just don't if she's the one your talking about. She works in a ice cream shop." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, she's the one I'm talking about." Yasmine said clapping her hands.

"Guess she does know her." Aaron said ruffling his hair.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Me, Aaron, and Jasmine talked for a while before I needed to go back to my house and eat lunch.

I opened the door of my house and saw Mathew playing video games on the couch and my mom cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey Matt." I said as I walked towards the couch.

"Hey Vic." He said with his eyes concentrating on the tv screen.

I plopped down next to him on the couch and started at the tv screen.
I stirred moving around, feeling uncomfortable in my previous position. I kept moving my self until I eventually got bored and headed upstairs.

I walked upstairs until I found my room. When I was inside, I saw my things were scattered around in a messy way.

"Mom?" I yelled waiting for my moms response.

"Yes Victoria?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Did you go in my room?" I asked her, still yelling.

"No honey." She said yelling.

"Well someone did." I said as I walked inside my room further. I went inside my bathroom to find that my blade wasn't on top of the sink and the blood was no longer there.