Chapter 11- Party pt. 1

A/N: the picture up there is what the party might look like???? It's kind of big but it should be smaller. But I couldn't find accurate too.

The day passed quickly and it was already nearly seven. I had already showered and was picking what outfit to wear in my towel. I chose to wear a silver hologram crop-top with a turtle neck, a black skirt and some silver hologram grunge platforms. Accessorized with a black fabric choker and a amethyst ring.

I slid all my clothes on and went to my bathroom mirror. I put on a light coat of make up with a dark plum matte lipstick and winged eyeliner along with a all the basic makeup things. I then ironed my hair not leaving out a single wavy strand. I looked at self in the mirror for a solid five minutes, looking for any flaws in my makeup. I did look bad, like I always did. But I've lost interest in trying to perfection my self, knowing it will never happen.

I walked back inside my room and picked up my purse, where I put the lipstick I had on, makeup wipes, my phone, a portable charger, and money. I picked up the black gift bag that was laying on my bed along with my purse and walked outside. Mathew was still in his room, what sounded like playing video games. I barged inside his room, he was sitting on a bean bag playing video games. With my powers I disconnected the tv and stared at him with a serious expression.

"Are you done?" I asked tapping my foot against the floor.

"Yeah yeah, I'm done." He said standing up and straightening his clothes. At least his outfit was well picked up, he had lost interest in looking well too.

"Come on let's go." I said grabbing his wrist.

"But it's only-" He took a pause and looked at the screen of his phone. "-it's eight." He said.

"Shoot shoot shoot shoot, Aaron must be dying waiting or us. He was gonna pick us up at seven oh god." I said as I ran down the stairs.

"What ever." Mathew said lazily walking down the stairs.  I ran hysterically to kitchen.

"Mom is A-" I paused when I saw Aaron sitting in one of the kitchen stools with his phones on his hands and Carmen talking with my mom.

"Hey.." I breathed out.

"Hey." Aaron said standing up and gave me a small hug.

"Oh hello sweet heart!" Carmen quickly said, standing up and embracing me in a tight hug.

"Hello Carmen." I said hugging her back tightly.

"Shall we leave then?" Aaron said putting his phone in his pockets.

"Sure thing." I say with a smile.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

We drove for a few minutes in a relaxing silence. Carmen was driving and my mom was in the passenger seat talking about random things. I was sitting in the back of the three row car next to the window, staring at the night city lights and cars. Aaron was sitting right besides me while Mathew was sitting in the row in front of me.

"Y-you look nice.." Aaron whispers stuttering looking at me with a smile and a light blush covering his cheeks."

"Thanks...you-" I was stopped when Carmen started talking.

"We're here sweethearts." She said looking back at us with a sweet smile. 

"But this isn't your house." I asked quietly.

"Oh yeah, me and mom decided to celebrate in the small coffee shop I took you to." Aaron said facing me.

"Cool." I said looking at him then back outside.