Chapter 6- Number

I woke up with a sore back. I sat up in my bed and yawned. As soon as I finished yawning a small sneeze escaped my lips. Ugh. I felt sick and felt sweaty under my clothes. I stood up and headed towards the bathroom. I relaxed under the bath as the water drops dripped down my skin. Its cold temperature relaxing me. I rubbed the soap around me and then put shampoo on my hair. I staid in the same position for a while thinking about everything, but nothing at the same time. After a while of just staying there, i made my way out the shower. I brushed my teeth, put all my face products but no makeup then blow dried my hair.

I headed to my closet and slid in a Panic! At The Disco T-shirt with some joggers and black converse and my glasses. I looked at my self in the mirror. I looked repulsive, my hair was a mess and you could see various scars trailing in my wrist.

"Gross." I said before i took one last look in the mirror and pushed my hand through my hair whilst moving it to the side.

I ran to the kitchen to get something to eat to find my father leaning against the counter. Moved around him avoiding eye contact. I picked up my favorite black mug and poured my self some hot coffee and sipped it.

"Good morning to you too." My father stated with a serious tone.

"Where's mom?" I spat out.

"She's getting ready to go to the super market and buy some stuff." He said.

I quickly turned around and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" My father said from behind me. I turned around to face him.

"I'm telling mom I'm going with her." I said walking back upstairs before i was once again interrupted by my dad.

"No you're not, well not looking like that. You look disgusting you idiot, go change." He said taking a sip of his coffee. I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn't care. I entered my room and quickly locked it behind me. One single tear was the only thing I let escape from my eyes.

It's not like it was such a bad insult, and its not the first one he's told me. It just it really hurt that your own parent insulted you. I'm not his favorite daughter or anything, I never was. But I hope that one day I'll just get away from this house, from him. Or just get over it.

I whipped the few tears that i let roll down my cheek and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and tried to put my hair dow a little. I went back to my closet and switched my pants for some skinny jeans and went outside my room.

My mom was about to open the front door until i yelled.

"Hey mom wait! Let me go with you." I said as i went in my room really fast and took my phone.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Mom and I went around the store looking for some things. I wasn't helping much though, i was scrolling through Tumblr. I went around the store and picked up a Nutella jar, strawberries and a Fiji and a Evian water bottle. While my mom was in the line, I was looking through the variety of books around. I saw the Death Note mangas and instantly squealed. I did a little jump hugging the book to my chest then felt my self bump in to someone.

"Sorry." I said turning around to find Greyson.

"Nah its ok." He said chuckling.

"Um, so, hey." I said to him felling kind of nervous.

"Um hey you look..." He trailed of in thought.

"I know, I look like crap. I didn't feel like putting effort in anything today." I said with a small laugh.

"No, no, no, you look great, actually you look amazing." He said with a smile.

"Stop being so nice, I don't look 'amazing' dude." I said with a laugh. I wasn't fishing for compliments or anything. I was just stating what I actually thought.