Chapter 13- Falling

A/N: I made a new cover whoop whoop
|~~~~~|

I was walking in the empty streets of the neighborhood. No one by my side just my self. The dim lights of the lamp posts lighting the empty streets. I looked up at the dark sky and saw no stars. Just the full moon shinning brightly.

I ran my hands through my hair and then felt cold hands wrap around my waist then cold lips placed gently on my neck. I turned round and saw a figure in a black cloak with the same triangular necklace the coven that's been trying to kill me wearing.

I push the person away and ran. I looked back once y and saw six people chasing me. I started to scream for help, but nothing came out my mouth. For a second I stopped, trying to use my powers but it didn't do anything. Then finally the people in cloaks got me.

I tried to move, trying to get away from the people's hard grip. But it didn't do anything. I was immobilized, couldn't move one inch. Then another person came in front of me with the same clothes the people where holding me were wearing. As soon as he took a hold of my wrist I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. I looked up and only saw glowing blue eyes through the cloak. He then pulled me away from the other peoples grip. I started to scream and run, then saw the people in cloaks separate in groups. Then one of the groups started chasing me.

I woke up panting, my body sweating. I looked around in my surroundings and remembered I was in Aaron's house. I looked around and saw there was no one in the house.

I stud up and straighten my skirt. I walked towards the kitchen and started to hear voices.

"So you did?" I heard Jasmine yell.

I opened the door to go in the kitchen and saw everyone. "Morning sunshine." Mathew said with his hands wrapped around Jasmine's waist.

"Mornin'." I said yawning and headed towards a kitchen stool.

"Sleep well?" Aaron asked with a smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up remembering that he'd kissed me yesterday. "Uh yeah." I managed to say in a low voice.

I was sat in the stool next to Naomi who had a big bun in her head.

"Coffee?" Aaron asked giving me a black mug.

"Yeah, thanks." I took a sip of the coffee while everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked whipping the coffee that was in my upper lip.

"Nothing." Naomi laughed.

"Ok then." I said taking another sip.

"Hey Vic. Go take a shower. Mom said we could all hang out today and stuff. She brought you a extra change of clothes in this backpack." Mathew said throwing a black backpack at me.

"Uh thanks, but where's the bathroom?" I asked pushing my hair to the side.

"I'll show you where it is." Jasmine said gently removing Mathew's arm from her waist.

"Ok."

I clutched the black backpack tightly at my chest while walking behind Jasmine to the bathroom down stairs. The entire house looked so vintage. With pastel pink floral wall paper and white bases with blue flowers. The I tire thing was cute in general.

We finally arrived at the end of the hall, to a white door. "That's the bathroom." Jasmine said with a smile opening the door.

"Thanks." I said in a low voice before entering the bathroom.

I removed all of my clothes gently. My body felt sore, it hurt all over as if I was sick. I turn on the shower on the shower and put the water warm. I stood there for a few minutes, letting the hot water, run down my body. I then poured some of the strawberry body wash that my mom had brought in the backpack, and smeared it all over my body. The water was warm and relaxing, but then I remembered, I needed to get out. I dried my self with the small towel my mom sent and changed in to the clothes she sent. There was a black sweater shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans. I put all of these on, along with the chocker I had the day before and headed outside.