Meet Wally

A/n: I'm gonna start putting pictures of Evie's outfits for each chapter

Jinx Pov

It's been almost a month since Evie arrived, and honestly, it's been really fun. When she first arrived at the tower, I just wanted to impress her so I could get some kind of credit and move on to bigger and better things, but Evie really started to grow on me. She's like the little sister I never had, but now that I do have her, I don't know what I would do without her. Maybe I like her cause she reminds me of myself, I don't really know, but Evie is a good person, and she deserves a better life than this. Maybe good was never an option for me, but I want it to be an option for her. She would fit in perfectly with those heros...

Her powers are getting stronger, she's a fast learner. I know the academy is gonna wanna take her back soon, and I'm trying not to think about it. Maybe she can stay? I mean, she was miserable there anyway... Maybe we can run away, dye our hair, and start over as normal girls.... I shouldn't think about it.

I haven't heard from Kid Flash since the night he left me the 3rd rose. I've been trying not to think about that either, but obviously I'm not doing a very good job.... Geez who's pounding on my door?

"Jinx?! JINX!!"

"What is it, Evie?!" I opened the door to see the Evie jumping up and down and panicking.

"It's them! On the phone! Jinx what if they try to take me back?! Don't let them take me!"

Oh no. No, no, no. I fumbled with my hands nervously. "It's gonna be okay." I tried to assure her, and myself. "I'll just tell them I think you should stay with me." Yeah. That'll work, right? Evie nodded, with tears in her eyes, and I walked slowly and nervously to the video call room.

"Ah, hello, Jinx."

"Professor."

"I've just revived your reports on Ivy,"

"Evie." I corrected him sternly.

"Yes, yes, whatever. It looks like she has improved a lot. The brotherhood is very impressed with you, Jinx. I will meet you here in person tomorrow, to pick up Stevie, and we can discuss your career." I swallowed. This is what I've always wanted, right? I'm getting promoted. But suddenly that doesn't sound so great...

"Um, professor, I was thinking.. I was thinking Evie would be a good addition to the team. She works well with the Five, and I think that-"

"Don't be ridiculous, Jinx. I'll be around tomorrow at noon to get her."

"But, professor, I-"

"Don't argue with your superiors, Jinx. Tomorrow. Noon." The screen went black, and I got mad.

'Don't argue with your superiors.' I'll show them. Those 'superiors' will wish they never argued with me.

I knew what I was gonna do. What I had to do. I stormed into Evie's room, where she was sitting on her bed wiping her eyes.

"There's been a... change of plans. Start packing your things."

"You're sending me back there?!"

"No. But we're it staying either. Pack light, we leave at 11."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I packed the all necessities and some extra clothes and some personal things, like my sketchbook, and dressed in my usual uniform.

It was 11:47 and Evie stepped into my room silently, carting two small bags. She wore a grey t-shirt dress with black leggings, and her white converse. She also wore an army green jacket and her blonde hair was in space buns on her head. But there was something different about her...