RANDOM FLINX ONESHOT

Hi guys! So this isn't really an update for this story. I probably won't be able to update for a week or two cause fall is just a reaaaly busy time of year. But anyways, here's a random flinx oneshot! Lol I'm literally typing this at my brother's football game #goteam

~Xanna

Jinx Pov

I needed air. Some breathing room. And time to think.

I didn't even bother to grab a coat as I hurried out the door and into the chilly crisp November air. The sound of crunching leaves under my feet felt refreshing, so I walked and walked until I reached a quiet little park. I sat down on a little bench that looked out across the lake, which reflected the beautiful orangey-red autumn trees. It was very picturesque, like it came straight out of a movie. If only life was like the movies, with the prince charmings, and the happily ever afters. Although, I could never be a princess. Princesses are sweet, and classy, and dainty. I've never heard of a princess that wears black platform boots and curses her enemies with bad luck...

But that's not why I came here. I came to think. To think about him. Everything was going perfectly fine until I met him. I don't know what's gotten into me, I've faced tons of good guys before but this one wasn't like the others. It was almost like he cared. Nobody's ever treated me like that before. All of a sudden I feel like I have options, and I can do whatever I want. But I can't just drop everything and become a hero, can I? I don't know. Do I want to? Not sure. Do I need someone to talk to about it? Definitely.

And right at that moment, as if he knew what I was thinking, I felt a gust of wind and heard a familiar voice. "Hello stranger."

Out of instinct I jumped up and into a battle position, eyeing the smirking ginger.

"Woah! It's just me." He said, putting his hands up in surrender.

I didn't know what I wanted to say so I just continued to stare at him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked at me.

"What do you want?" I spit with anger in my voice.

"Your love and affection?"

"Unless," I hissed, "you have a death wish, I suggest you leave. Now."

"You know, you're cute when your angry."

Cute? I'm terrifying!

I shot electric pink blasts of energy in his direction, but he easily dodged it.

"C'mon, Jinx, you're gonna have to be faster than that if you wanna catch me."

I shot another bad luck blast, but missed again.

"Nice try." He whispered into my ear, making me shudder. Once I turned around he had already moved.

"Aww, you're blushing that's cute."

"I will kill you in your sleep." I hissed.

"Haha and then what?" He smirked his signature smirk.

I screamed in anger and the little bench I had been sitting on earlier burst into pink flames. Kid Flashed looked shocked for a second, but brushed it off.

"Ok, ok. The real reason I came to talk to you is... I was wondering If I could buy one of your unicorn drawings?"

I wanted to scream again and make more stuff explode, but this time I controlled myself. I took a few deep breaths and spoke calmly.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Didn't I tell you already? I think you're cute when you're mad."

I turned away and stared at our reflections in the lake. "Just- just stay away from me, okay?"

"I can't." He replied simply.

"What?"

"I can't. Jinx, I've been thinking about you nonstop since you saved me from madam rouge the other day. I don't know what's happening to me, I've never felt this way before. And I keep tripping over my own feet and staring into space and stuff... My Aunt Iris says I'm-" his cheeks went pink and he looked at his feet and mumbled "nevermind."

I had no idea what to say. How do I respond to that? We just stood there in awkward silence for a minute before he spoke again.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here.. Goodbye Jinx." He looked up at me with the saddest eyes and turned to leave and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Wait!" He turned around and looked at me with a confused expression, and I started walking towards him. I don't know where this confidence came from all of a sudden, but I marched over to him, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and smashed our mouths together.

The kiss was short but sweet and when I pulled away Kid Flash's ears were redder than his uniform, and he had the cheesiest grin on his face. Now I was the one to smirk.

"Meet me here tomorrow, same time. We'll talk." I turned confidently and strutted out of the park, leaving Kid Flash standing dumbfounded in the same spot.

I kinda like this new confidence that has come over me.

A/n: so there's that. Any thoughts?

In case you were wondering(probably not) my brothers team won the game. I literally watched none of it because I really wanted to type this😬 but Flinx before family, right? Haha jk jk