Who You Beat For Your First Championship and The Storyline

King Barrett - The storyline was simple, Charlotte had given herself the title of 'Queen Diva' which you objected too. You were married to the King, so you were rightfully the Queen, and proved to Charlotte at Night of Champions who the Queen really was, with her royal man by her side.

Seth Rollins - It didn't take long for The Authority to get rid of your partner Seth, as they couldn't deal with his attitude, and as a result, you both made their life hell, demanding a title match each as compensation. You competed in a mixed tag team against Stephanie, and the Intercontinental Champion Kane. You won, with ease, and you both got the compensation you required.

Roman Reigns - Nikki had insulted Roman's family on Raw, claiming the Bella family were the only family allowed in WWE. Seeing as Roman couldn't hit a girl, you did it for him, but not before Nikki put her title on the line, claiming she could beat you with ease, which you proved was false.

Dean Ambrose - Dean had a secret stalker, which was revealed to be the NXT Women's Champion Eva Marie. Despite being a veteran, you wanted to make her pay, so William Regal granted you a title match. You smashed Eva to pieces, proving to her you and your husband were not to be messed with, walking out with the title around your waist.

Ryback - Dana claimed to be the female Ryback, which she clearly wasn't. She said her muscles resembled his, and tried to get them to create a team together. Without you. When Ryback told you, you immediately challenged her to a match for her title, which she accepted. The title of female Ryback against an opportunity to team with Ryback and leave you alone. Needless to say, Dana wasn't going to team with your man anytime soon.

Sami Zayn - You didn't see Cameron as a worthy champion, she hadn't done much within the company, and had hardly wrestled a competitive match. You had vented to Sami, who urged you to take the title from her as she was so undeserving. You spoke to the boss, and he gave you a match at Fastlane. With Sami by your side, you easily picked up the victory.

Finn Balor - Finn had decided not to attend your championship match against Becky. It was hard for the three of you, you were up against yours and Finn's best friend. Neither of you were going to back down from the challenge, and when you won, you immediately embraced and cuddled her, showing her off to the crowd.

Sheamus - Sheamus and Naomi were the biggest heels in the company, and you were put into a storyline with the two of them, for Naomi's championship. This was the first time you had ever met Sheamus, and you had started quite the blossoming romance. He told you he would take you out for a date if you won your match, which you did.

Tyson Kidd - Your partner had just finalised his divorce, and you two were finally free to marry. There was just one thing missing, the Divas Championship, held by Tyson's ex Natalya. You both hated seeing her with the title, and when you won the Battle Royal to become number on contender, you made the match as quick as possible, defeating her that very night.

Neville - Your relationship was troubled, no thanks to Paige. She constantly reminded you both that she liked Neville and wanted to be with him. Triple H created a championship match for TLC, and for the honour of Neville. He begged you not to leave him, saying how he hated Paige, and you just couldn't let your man down, defeating Paige, keeping your man, and most importantly gaining the championship.

Randy Orton - You were a member of Team PCB after moving up to the main roster. Team Bella member Alicia Fox currently held the title. It was the day of your match, when John Cena came out with Team Bella, but you had your own secret weapon, your husband Randy Orton, who with the rest of your team managed to help you get the victory and defeat Team Bella.

Brock Lesnar - Your husband Brock ran the division. Everyone was scared of him, and he was the boss. However, Sasha Banks had a bit of a problem with this, vowing to defeat you, to prove she was the real boss of WWE. Elimination Chamber came around, and you picked up an amazing victory over Sasha, but what else did people expect, you were defending your husband.

Dolph Ziggler - You were Lana's sister, and as she wasn't a wrestler, you thought you'd beat Summer up for her. She and caused your sister so much pain, and although you were now the one in a relationship with Dolph, she didn't care, she just wanted to see Summer Rae suffer. With a little bit of help from Lana, at Survivor Series, you took her prized possession, the Divas Championship, supported by your sister and boyfriend.