Something Cute He Always Does

AJ Styles - When's he's home AJ would always cook your favourite meal, pasta carbonara. His family had a secret recipe, and whilst you couldn't figure out what was so special about it, but you knew for sure any time you came home inhaling the smell you were in for a good night.

Baron Corbin - Baron knew you like a book, so when he knew you'd had a bad day he would always make sure to run you a nice hot bath for when you got in, he'd have calming music, candles, and the lights dimmed to make sure you were super relaxed, not to mention using your favourite bubble bath.

Dean Ambrose - Dean would buy you a teddy every time before he went away. He wasn't a big fan of cuddles, but you were, so he would give you a new teddy to cuddle up to for when he went away. You'd lost count of how many you had, but it was the gesture that mattered.

Dolph Ziggler - Each year Dolph would create a scrapbook of your memories from throughout the year. It would be filled with the littlest things, from photos to plane tickets, every page was guaranteed to beautifully represent a time in the year that the two of you looked back on fondly.

Finn Balor - Finn had such a passion for capturing photos of you, especially when you were off guard. He loved catching you at your most natural, no matter how good or bad they looked. Plus, they always made great Instagram photos for you to upload, but you'd always make sure to credit Finn in them.

Jeff Hardy - Jeff always helps you with your eyeliner. You struggle in drawing a small curve, but over the years it's something he's perfected. As soon as he'd hear the first groan of frustration he'd be there to fix your mistakes and make sure your eyes looked beautiful.

Randy Orton - In the gym Randy would always keep a close eye on you. Aside from loving the view, he'd always keep an eye on you. You'd always catch the little smile on his face in the mirror as you lifted. You'd tell him he could go and workout on his own, but he'd just wanted to make sure you were fine.

Roman Reigns - Roman would always give you the sweetest of back massages or neck rubs when he could tell you were stressed. He'd sweep you up in his arms, and position you in between his legs so he could run his hands up and down your back, getting rid of all the knots.

Sami Zayn - Sami loved to help you with your hair when you were on tour. He would create the messiest ponytail in the world, and you would always have to redo it anyway, but it was the thought that counted as he struggled to tie the hair tie around your hair, hissing every time he caught his finger.

Seth Rollins - On days off Seth would always whisk you away on the nicest days out to different places in the city. He loved spending time with you out in the open, and as he also knew how much you loved exploring, his days out were always the things you most looked forward to when on tour.

The Miz - He would always invite family and friends round to gatherings to make you happy. He knew how much you missed them all, and would love to see your face when different people who meant so much to you would surprise you when you least expected it.