Watching A Movie

AJ Styles - You laid down across his chest, resting your head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around your waist. The two of you were settled, calm, waiting for the movie to start on the channel. "Are you cold darling?" AJ whispered, his cold breath hitting your cheek. "No," you replied, too engrossed in the movie to even look at him. "You're freezing though, you've got goosebumps." He sighed, wrapping his arms around you, lifting you up and sitting you down, leaving the sofa to run upstairs and fetch a blanket. "This will make you warmer," he smiled, pulling you back onto him, draping the blanket closely over you.

Dean Ambrose - "Babe! What movie do you wanna watch?" You heard him run down the hall, entering the living room seeing all the cases laid out across the floor. "Can we watch Indiana Jones?" You sighed, rolling your eyes, picking it up. "We always watch this, isn't there anything else you want to watch?" He shook his head, pouting at you. "I just love that film so much, all the other films are rubbish." He looked across, giving you the knowing glance you knew you always gave into. "Fine," you groaned, getting the disk and putting it in the player. "You owe me for this," you told him, hearing him leave again quickly.

Dolph Ziggler - "Alright, date night, what's the plan?" You hopped in the passenger seat, watching Dolph switch the engine on. "I was thinking a trip to the movies, we haven't been there for ages." You nodded, the idea appealing to you, loving any chance you got to head out there. "There's a new action movie out, what do you think?" You nodded once again, watching his smile grow on his face. "It sounds great, although seeing as though it's your date night, you can pay, for everything." He smirked, rolling his eyes, but agreeing all the same, heading out to start your way down to the cinema, for a night at the big screen.

Enzo Amore - "So, is that the main guy who shot the other one?" You ran your hands through your hair, scrunching it in frustration. "No, for the thousandth time, it was his brother who shot the guy and he's trying to appeal." Enzo nodded, but on the inside he was still clueless, staring at the screen. "So he is getting his brother sent down?" You looked at the ceiling, shaking your head, the anger bubbling. "No! He wants to get his brother sent down." Enzo nodded, going to open his mouth once again. "Why can't you just sit and watch the movie and stop asking questions?" You asked, silencing him immediately.

Finn Balor - "This weather sucks." The rain continued to lash down outside, ruining any plans the two of you had to go outside. "What are we gonna do?" You looked back at Finn, his eyes lighting up. "Why don't we have a movie marathon? Anything you want, we've got so many films to choose from." You didn't know how he managed it, but that brain of his always managed to come up with the best ideas. "You know what, that sounds great." You turned around, walking over and pecking his lips, heading straight for the living room, tipping out the massive drawer of movie cases the two of you owned.

Jeff Hardy - Jeff laid behind you, both of you studying the screen, desperate to know what was going to happen. The lead character walked away from her boyfriend, heading across the pathway. Your heart was breaking, as just from behind you you felt a drop of water land on your bare shoulder. "Jeff," you said, hearing him mutter in response. "Are you crying?" He took a little while to answer, "no," he finally spoke, his voice breaking. You turned around to look at him, noticing another soft droplet roll down his cheek, wiping it away. "You're adorable," you whispered, leaning in and pecking his lips.

Randy Orton - "What about Dirty Dancing?" Randy rolled his eyes once again, pointing it to the pile of films that didn't appeal to him. "Grease?" He shook his head once again, leaving you in despair. "I don't know what else there is, we've gone through all the ones we've got." He shook his head, standing up without a word, running upstairs then coming back down moments later, handing you another case. "Absolutely not. We are not watching reruns of your matches once again." "Please, they're so good." He poured down at you, not giving in until you finally took the DVD from the case and put it in the player.

Roman Reigns - "What was that actor that you used to crush on?" You looked up at Roman, biting your lip at the thought. "Oh Tom Hardy?" He nodded, picking up several cases, placing them in a pile. "What's that for?" "This my love, is all the films Tom is in, that we won't be watching today." You rolled your eyes, running your thumb across his cheek, loving how jealous he got. "Alright, how about you pick a movie, where the guy isn't too hot, and you feel comfortable watching." He nodded, nudging your shoulder, filing through and picking out the one with the old man on the front.

Sami Zayn - "I've always thought of you as a bit of a Jane." You looked up at him, perplexed, waiting for his explanation. "Well I like to think of myself as a bit of a Tarzan, going out on all sorts of wild adventures, you being my wing woman." You smiled, pecking his cheek, a little happier now. "I'm better looking than the one on the screen though right?" He nodded, convincing you with ease, planting another kiss on your lips. "What about me?" You half smiled, winking at him. "I don't know, long brown hair is a big turn on for me." He sadly poured at you, making you tickle his sides, until he knew you were joking.

Seth Rollins - "Maybe you should go to bed?" You rubbed your eyes, looking up at Seth, turning away from the credits on the screen. "No, there is only one more in the series to go, I can make it, I promise." He grabbed the remote from under your leg, ready to press next. "Are you sure?" You nodded, snuggling further into him as the finally Harry Potter movie played, the two of you had stayed up all day to watch every single movie, and you were shattered. "This is the final one, don't let me down," he whispered, running his hand along your back, trying to keep you awake so that you could say you completed it.

Shane McMahon - "I'm so excited, I've never been to a premiere before." Shane smiled across at you, placing his hand on top of yours on the arm rest. "The first ones to see a movie." You looked across at the celebrity filled theatre, never feeling so unimportant. "I could get used to this, champagne, incredible seats, this is definitely the life." He leaned across and placed his lips on the top of the head, just as the director of the movie came out to address the crowd and critics. "I don't think I can contain myself," you whispered, bouncing up and down a little in your seat, Shane trying to calm you down.

Tye Dillinger - "I've got a surprise for you," Tye whispered, coming up behind you. "What is it?" He took your hand in his, leading you through into the living room. You looked around and saw Mean Girls set up on the screen, along with bowls of snacks and plenty of drinks laid out with cups. "Seeing as we couldn't head out to the movies, I've brought the movies to us." You couldn't quite believe your eyes, sitting down right in front of the snacks. "I didn't think the snacks would be what you were most intrigued about," Tye teased, sitting down beside you, pressing play and then wrapping his arm around your shoulders.