Texts - Part 2

I have a women's preferences book out so please go request! ❤
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth Rollins: "I can't wait to see you tomorrow either my prince, I love you so much more."

Seth sighed sitting back, content with your response, the thought of having you back in his arms tomorrow going through his mind.

Roman Reigns: "I'm so excited to explore with you and watch you kick some butt gorgeous."

He looked at the empty bed beside him, knowing that tomorrow it would be occupied by you as you flew out to see him.

Dean Ambrose: "good night handsome, don't let the bed bugs bite."

Dean tucked his phone under his pillow, shutting his eyes and dreaming about seeing you again.

Sami Zayn: "I nailed it, and I couldn't have done it without you, thank you so much for your support."

Sami smiled at his phone as you let him know how your interview went, relief filling his body that you had succeeded.

Finn Balor: "you're the reason why the sun is shining, thank you for being my happiness."

Finn smiled knowing that he had made you happy again and that his girl wouldn't be sad anymore.

Sheamus: "thanks my darling, you don't look so bad yourself."

Sheamus quickly pulled his phone out looking at your response before anyone caught him, smiling over at you.

Neville: "good morning sweetness, I hope you have such a lovely day today."

Neville jumped out of bed after you replied getting himself ready for his day without you again.

Randy Orton: "I promise I love you a lot more, I'm so excited for you to come through that door."

Randy started the engine driving off back down to your house so he could see you again, a massive smile in his face.

Brock Lesnar: "I can't believe I finally did it, and it's all down to you and your patience."

Brock looked through all the lovely messages he had received congratulating him on your victory and the support he had given you.

Dolph Ziggler: "the cutout will never be better then the real thing, I'll always be by your side remember."

Dolph looked over at your cutout and then back to your text, smiling knowing that you were with him wherever he was.

Jey Uso: "I think maybe you should come over and talk, you've got a lot of explaining to do."

Hey immediately got himself ready to come over to your sister, ideas of what to say to you going through his mind.

Jimmy Uso: "goodnight my love, I'm so excited, but don't get your hopes up about the make up."

Jimmy went through one last time that he had everything perfect for your date tomorrow as he wanted to make it extra special.

John Cena: "my head's telling me yes, my heart is just lost, just know that I really like you Cena."

John sat with his head in his hands as he considered what he would do next to try and get you to let him in.

Xavier Woods: "I'm coming soon I promise, you better not start that game without me."

Xavier put the controller back away, pressing play for the one player game watching your icon disappear on the screen.

AJ Styles: "you've blown it out of the park, I always knew you could do it, you deserve it completely."

AJ took a picture of the belt sending it to you so you could see the belt with him, happy with the pride you had in him.

Kevin Owens: "well they clearly don't have your genes do they?"

Kevin chuckled at your response as he led your child round to the shop so he could buy them even more sweets.

Shane McMahon: "I can't to wake up and see your face, my heart misses you more then you'll ever know."

Shane woke up to see you had text him back, smiling to himself as he had even the smallest bit of communication with you.

Enzo Amore: "you really have a way with words. I can't wait, see you tonight."

Enzo laughed at your attempted joke as he began styling his hair making sure it looked perfect for you.

Big Cass: "why, are we doing the same thing, I sure hope so."

Cass looked up as he found out you were too, as the two of you joined together to look up at the beautiful night sky.

Corey Graves: "it better be good I'm telling you otherwise you're in the spare room tonight."

Corey buckled up in the car, the box with your gift resting on the seat, sliding around as the car moved, the lid tightly sealed.

Baron Corbin: "good night sweetheart, we'll be with each other soon."

Baron couldn't help himself, he picked up his phone scrolling through old photos of the two of you on the road before you got injured.

Chad Gable: "I'm tracking it all the way, you better hurry up babe I just want to see your beautiful face now."

Chad looked out the window, as the plane travelled higher up into the sky, looking down at the ground, waiting for his home airport to come into view.

Shawn Michaels: "I'm sure we could find room for one more, it better be cute though."

Shawn picked out the perfect little dog that he knew you would love, buying him and walking him to the car.

Jeff Hardy: "I'm so amazed I finally have it round my waist, it's not just you with the gold anymore love."

Jeff watched on the screen as they replayed the highlights of your match, himself overridden with joy as he watched your arm be raised again.

Bobby Roode: "good morning handsome, I hope your match is amazing tonight, best of luck."

Bobby packed up his bag to go travelling once again, holding the piece of clothing he had bought to remind him of you.

Shinsuke Nakamura: "I'm so excited to be with you again, we're going to have so much fun."

Shinsuke got everything sorted in the hotel room ready for your arrival, the bed made and room service on dial, ready to treat you exactly how you deserved.

Samoa Joe: "I'm feeling a little better, but one of your cuddles would have really helped right now."

Joe sighed, his heart breaking knowing he couldn't be with you to take care of you and help you feel better again.

Johnny Gargano: "I love you so much more and that smile will always be on my face while you're by my side."

Johnny shut down his laptop knowing that you were feeling a bit better, him too sad that he wasn't with you right now.

Tommaso Ciampa: "thank you darling, I know my day won't be the same but I understand, love you."

Tommaso hopped in the taxi ready to be driven back home and surprise you on your birthday with his presence.