✨ Thank You and Goodbye ✨

The Final Chapter

I have made the difficult decision to bring this book to an end.

It's not been easy to make this decision, but I feel like I've exhausted most of my ideas and cannot put 100% in anymore.

I've made over 180 chapters of preferences that I hope you've all enjoyed, but now I think it's time I start something new, which I hope you'll all join me on.

Never in a million years did I think this book would be where it is today. I started this book nearly three years ago with the hope that I'd make a few new friends from writing and gain a couple hundred reads.

550,000 reads later and here I am!

I want to say a massive thank you to anyone who has ever read this book, whether it be one preference or all of them, the support and love from both votes and comments has been invaluable in keeping my motivation going.

Of course I'm a little sad to bring this book to a close, but I'm also excited to try some new ideas out.

With being an ambassador and starting uni I feel like I can't dedicate the time I used to in my younger years to this book.

If you've read this book ever, please leave a comment so I can thank you personally!

Once again, a massive hug and thanks to you all ❤️

I really hope this book has put even the smallest of smiles on your face, and you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed making it for you.

This will forever be the OG preferences book!

See you somewhere soon,
Chloe x
(WantedByAmbrose)