What His Family Think Of You

AJ Styles - His family thought you were a real sweetheart, your smile was the reason they all instantly fallen in love with you. You had an aura of vulnerability which they loved as it allowed their boy to really take care of you, and help show you how great love actually was.

Baron Corbin - His family initially struggled to see how the two of you fitted together being two very opposite people, however once they met you in real life they realised that maybe the two of you worked so well because you were so different, bouncing off of each other like you'd known each other forever.

Dean Ambrose - His family had high expectations, it took a lot for someone to make Dean settle, and whilst you hoped you'd done it, you searched for their approval. Luckily, they loved you, especially your patience, knowing first hand how difficult it was sometimes to handle Dean and his antics.

Dolph Ziggler - His family thought you were fabulous, making them laugh non stop from the get go, unsurprisingly. They thought you fitted in straight away, like you'd been there with them for years, they took you under their wings from the start, excited to know you.

Finn Balor - His parents couldn't quite get over how adorable you were, you were so nervous when you saw them, even after so many years, and they could tell. His siblings loved you too, loving that their brother had finally found someone who could make him as happy as they wanted him to be.

Jeff Hardy - His family thought you were pretty eccentric, bright hair, bold statement clothing, but then again, you were dating Jeff. From the start they saw how your eyes lit up when Jeff was around, that smile enough to prove to them all just how much Jeff meant to you.

Randy Orton - Everyone loved you, they thought you were stunning. They had no clue how Randy managed to bag himself someone so stunning, but he did, and they couldn't have been happier to finally see Randy with someone with their feet firmly placed on the ground.

Roman Reigns - His family never seemed to end, but thankfully they all really liked you. Your family was important to you, with values and morals they knew that you'd be made very welcome to the Anoa'i family, adding another strong female to the male dominant Samoan's.

Sami Zayn - Having such overprotective parents, you needed to be special, always putting in maximum effort when with them, helping with dishes, cleaning, and much more. They weren't too keen on you, not wanting their baby boy to be taken away despite your eagerness to change their opinions.

Seth Rollins - His family thought you were intelligent to say the least, carrying little facts that always surprised them when you went round for dinner and discussed different topics. They'd never seen anyone with the brains like you, but they were definitely learning from you.

Shane McMahon - Any woman that Shane dated wouldn't be liked, you knew that, Vince terrified you. None of them had the time of day for you apart from Steph who thought you were a real sweetheart with a big heart, who just wanted to make sure they knew how in love the two of you were.

Tye Dillinger - The Dillinger family all thought you were crazy, a bit of a wild child. You weren't afraid to express yourself around them, and be yourself, including all your eccentricities which they gladly accepted, knowing it was the small things about you that Tye fell for initially.