(3) Lets Get A Move On! To Anubis!

Three Weeks Later...

It was the afternoon, ditching the rest of the class they had, Kid and Girl met up at the front of the school. Breeze has blown underneath Girl's blouse.
(Outfit is in the picture.)

"Ready?" Girl asked.
"Sure."
"Beelzebub!" They called out simultaneously and then glanced at each other.

"Even our skate boards are the same!" Girl said as she admired the black design compared to her white counterpart.
"Come on, it's gonna be night by the time you both stop oogling over each other!" Kyle yelled. "Okay, okay! Hush up would you!" Turning into their weapon forms at last, Kid and Girl held their weapons firmly before speeding towards the direction of Egypt.

------------------------------------------------------
Piles of towering sand dunes as far as the eye can see and wind gusts were mild. Right in the middle of the desert was the two shinigami and their weapons clutched in hand. Gradually, the weapons began to heat up.
"Kid, it's extremely hot out here!" Liz cried. Even the sun in the sky looked like it was suffering from a heat stroke as beads of sweat appeared on its face. "We aren't affected by such mild temperature differences." Kid answered.
"Well going from 78° to 118° isn't a mild difference to us HUMANS!" she yelled. "Suck it up, we're almost there."
"I'm thirsty." Kyle whined.
"Hush up." Girl replied.
"I'm sweating!" Anthony cried. "THEN SWEAT MORE!" Girl yelled, clearly annoyed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kid and Girl paused their hovering and everyone else has switched back into their human form. Finally reaching Anubis, they placed their skateboards away and stood back to admire the massive pyramid in its glory.
"Ahhhh... Anubis!" They sighed.
Liz stretched back, a yawn escaping from her and she popped a couple bones before sighing.  "Man it's tiring in weapon form for a long time." Liz said. "I know right, you can say that again." Anthony replied. "How wonderful! Perfect coloration and figure!" Girl's eyes twinkled.
Kid spoke, captured in awe, "Just look at the alignment of all the blocks, I could only imagine how much of a genius the architect was to create something of such mass-"
"Come on, let's go in already!" Anthony exclaimed.

"I don't wanna. It looks dark and creepy in there.." Liz mumbled, looking ahead into the dark walkway, fearing the unknown monstrosities that could be lurking inside.
"It's not a haunted house Sis! Come on let's go!" Patty exclaimed before dragging the reluctant Liz inside. Adjusting the yellow striped glasses on her forehead, she glanced at everyone else before walking inside herself. It was pure silence, cobwebs littered the corners with different types of insects running seamlessly at the sides.

"I hate here. I dont do well with dark and icky places.. This place is giving me the creeps! Can we just leave?" Liz mumbled once more.
"I think it looks cool in here! Wouldn't you agree?" Anthony said before going behind and blew in her ear.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" She shrieked as she hugged onto Patty for dear life.  Kyle and Anthony erupted into laughter until Kid suddenly stopped, gaining the attention of everyone else. Girl turned around. "What's wrong?"

"I have a feeling that the painting on the wall in my living room is slightly slanted to the right.." Girl stared in shock as everyone else flashed him with a judgmental "really?" look. "

You cant let that be!" Girl yelled.
"Do you really think this is the time for this!?" Liz yelled back.
"I wont have anything to live for. I need to go home quickly and check!" Kid yelled before turning towards the opening.
"I'll follow as a second opinion!!" Girl exclaimed, also turning.
"There's no need for that!!" Anthony yelled.

Liz and Anthony grabbed the back of their Meister's collars and dragged them away as Kyle and Patty shared their snickers in the front.

"Im worrying, Im worrying!" Both of them said.
"Dont worry!" Anthony replied.
"I wont let you worry!" Liz said.
"Im worrying, I'm worrying, I'm worrying, I'm worrying!"
"UGHH! Shut up already!!" Anthony yelled.
"Worried, worried, worr-"
"YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRATS!!" Liz screamed.