{6} A Demon's Work

Third P. O. V.

Anthony left once Girl said she was going to step out of the bath. After she had left the bathhouse, she wrapped herself with the towel, her mind enraptured by the thought of Orias and the mark. Rushing her way from the bathroom to her room to make sure no one saw her was fairly easy. Not even being able to think straight, Girl threw on whatever pajamas she wanted. A small growl rumbled from her stomach and she chuckled. Even though she ate dinner, Girl was surprised she still had a bit of room. Folding everything and leaving her room, she walked down the hall. Girl felt much more comfortable than normal in what she was wearing, wind brushed her legs making her feel cool.

Remembering where Kid's room was, she knocked on the door. "Come in." a voice mumbled and Girl twisted the knob before pushing in. Kid was immersed in a stack of papers on a large wooden desk in the corner of his room. Writing vigorously under a dim yellow light with rectangular glasses resting at the bridge of his nose. Opening the door more than a crack, she played around with her fingers and looked down. "I hope you don't mind if I go into the fridge for a snack."

"We are living together so eat as much as you want. We will contribute together to the house if that makes you feel more assured." His monotone voice ringed out, making Girl feel at ease. His eyes quickly glanced over at her and looked to his work before immediately snapping back to her, this time he turned around in his swivel chair. Heat rushed to the very tip of his ears, unsure what to make of her attire. Looking at her up and down, he stuttered, not knowing how to reply.

Girl came closer, unsure as to what was wrong with him. Waving his hands in front of him frantically, "d-d-don't come any CLOSER!" Kid yelled, trying his best to block his vision but his perverted hands failed him.

Girl wondered if there was something wrong with her and gazed down upon herself. Like a revelation, she became horrified as she saw that she forgot to put on pants with her long button nightshirt which was half unbuttoned. And top it off, her black plaid undergarment exposed for Kid's eyes to feast upon. Raising her hand, her fingers struck his face, leaving a bright red mark. "You... pervert!" she yelped before running out to her room.

Kid's P. O. V.

Even though Girl was asking for a snack, I still had to finish up my work. It is quite disrespectful for me to not even address her properly. I gave her a quick glance to acknowledge her presence. I immediately turned to her, thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me but unfortunately it didn't. There Girl was, in a button-up striped shirt but it wasn't even fully buttoned. Half of it remained open, giving a full view of her panties. Beads of water on her thigh lingered as they trailed down to her feet. I felt heat travel all throughout my body, and way more in other places.

She came closer and closer, my body temperature was practically skyrocketing, I could have a heatstroke right now! The way her hips swayed seductively as she came closer... NOOOO I SHOULDN'T THINK THAT! I waved my hands in front of me hoping she would back up to no avail. I tried using my hands to block her lower body but even I was no longer in control of them. My hands avoided every part and at that point, not even words could utter out my mouth to explain what she was doing. Girl looked at me in confusion until she looked down and realized what I could see. She slapped me and called me a pervert before running out my room but I deserve it... It's late, I'll apologize to her in the morning.

Third P. O. V.

Girl ran off to her room, screaming in her pillow on how this was the second time she had been revealed to his mission partner, if she wasn't the epitome of embarrassment, she didn't know what was. All the events of today eventually calmed her to sleep but not for long. It was the middle of the night, Girl didn't bother to look at the clock. She slipped outside into the hallway, the door giving off a small creek. Looking up and down the hallway, no one seemed to be disturbed or awake so she closed the door quietly and tip-toed down the stairs. The sound of her feet slapping against the tile as she rushed her way downstairs. Once again, no one seemed awake.