{11} Carpe Diem

Girl's P. O. V.

I gasped as I woke up, looking around. Not much in the room changed but Kid's briefs were on the floor making me realized we're both naked. Trying my best not to shriek, all of the memories from last night flooded into my mind. We... Did it. How did we lead up to that? Oh yeah, Kid was being really bold all of a sudden. Was it the outfit? Wait! Last night, there was a crescent on his chest. Flipping up the sheets, nothing. I sighed. Kid didn't even talk to Xenovia so how did he form a contract with her? And why did he do it, that's if he actually agreed?

All these questions flooded in my head as I rubbed my eyes. The blinds from the balcony windows exiled the light from outside but even I knew it was already morning, my hair had already reverted back to my original style. Kid had me in his arms which was quite the struggle but ever so carefully I took his arms off of me. Freedom! I yelled in my head as I came off the bed. There was none of my clothing in sight, that succubus really did leave nothing for me. I hope he doesn't mind.

Walking up to the closet, I slide the door open, taking out a white button undershirt. Constantly looking back at Kid, I didn't want him to realize I was missing. Sliding my arms through the sleeves and fumbling around to button it, the shirt was certainly long. Looking down, it slightly went past my bottom. Alright now, time to get back in bed before he notices. I slid the closet door shut and turned around to shriek.

Neon yellow eyes stared at me in amusement as a smile was over his face. I awkwardly scratched the back of my head. "So you're digging through my things now huh?"
I shook my head vigorously.

"N-no, it's just that I didn't have any clothes on and I didn't want you to wake up to see me have nothing on so I was just looking for something to wear and-"

Kid burst into laughter causing blood to rush to my cheeks. I clenched my hands, balling up the ends of his shirt. "Come lay back down." Complying to his request, I crawled back over to his side. He tried to hold me into an embrace but I shook it off. "Aw, why are you pouting, I was just joking with you."

I didn't give him an answer and turned my back towards him. I heard the bedsheets shuffle around and footsteps on the carpet. Soon the bed creaked as weight was placed onto it. Suddenly a whisper close to my ear, "You know you look really sexy in that shirt." The tips of my ears gave off steam at that point, I turned around to see an innocent smile on his lips. "You could have just come over to me like I asked. Now come closer." He warned. Submissiveness took over me as I complied once more, hugging onto him.

"We should really get up... and apologize too, shinigami knows how much noise we were creating. Anthony's room is right next to yours." Liz and Patty were in my hallway so they couldn't hear a thing. And Kyle is a heavy sleeper so he couldn't have heard. But the walls of neighboring rooms are thin, I feel bad now...

Kid scowled in response, "Even better." I slapped his chest. "What?"

"Why are you being so rude to him?"
My eyes could have been playing tricks on me but I saw the same crescent symbol, however, the moment I blinked it was gone... Did Xenovia cause him to act like this? And if so, does that mean he's been honest? About everything? I fidgeted with my fingers as Kid draped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to it's just..."
I didn't bother asking him anymore, I already knew what was wrong. My chuckling confused him for a bit. "It's okay, is it just jealousy?"

An usher of silence.
"You can be honest with me you know." Kid looked down at me before rolling his eyes.
"Yeah whatever I am. It's nothing important so-"
"It's very important. I don't want you getting upset over how Anthony and I interact."
"Well I'm not upset anymore." he said.