66- i got a skateboard!

Can someone teach me how to skate board?

It's been a dream of mine since I was 6. Literally. I blame my brothers.

I was always that kid who always used to copy their older siblings and I'm veryyy competitive so I wanted to learn and become a boss at it B)

Unfortunately, I never learned how to skate and now it's just always haunting me.

*whispers* the skate boards are after me man.

Nah just playing, but seriously I wanna be a cool skater chick.

I complained about this to everyone, no joke XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was one of my drafts in September and things have change now!

I finally got a skateboard! XD

My (AMAZING) friends got me a skateboard for my birthday that just passed and I literally fell on the floor.

They are such cool friends cause they knew how much I've been complaining about skateboards and now I finally have one!

I do know how to skate but I'm not a professional at it ofcourse (I fall a lot, it hurts a lot) all I know is how to move lmao

Update in my life hmm...

Well I went on my first date (yes my very first date) with this guy I know, it was fun and cool, but I'm not gonna date for a while anymore.. The guys great and he's still one of my very good friends but I just don't think I'm ready for relationships And all that ish XD id rather be single and stalk hot people in malls and have fun with my friends (I know I talk a lot about myself but hey, this is a book where I express my feelings and give you random chapters)

Hm what else

Me and my friends all got a shirt of the Minions singing the banana song (inside joke xP) and one day we will all wear it together! Lol

Okay idk why I'm tellin you this, nothing else is popping out of my mind... So u guess I'll be leavin!

Thanks for sticking around, and I'll try to talk less about my life and more quotes and zodiacs signs like how it was before :3

Thanks for readin! x