41- Reading books

*walks on stage*
Ahem. you-
*SQUEEE*
*makes a face and taps on the microphone*
You know when you start reading a book and it turns out to be so good that you can't stop reading it and it give your this feeling inside, you know what I mean like something is twisting your insides when there's an intense moment or your trying to hold your self from squealing at the really cute moments.
Books man. they're a powerful thing.
It's funny, because I'm not really a book nerd or anything like that. I've never read the Harry Potter series (even though I have all the books at home)
*crowd gasps*
never read the Hunger games series (also have those too)
*everyone gasps again and starts glaring*
What?! Don't judge me! I get bored easily
...
...
Oh no... Shouldn't have said that.
*a group from the crowd pulls out weapons and slowly stalks their pray*
Okay... I'm going to run away now...
#2 hours later#
*runs back on stage with ripped clothes and is out of breath.*
I think... I lost them.
*breathes*
I just... ran... for 2 hours straight! Some people... Are crazy! *takes deep breath then pulls out an arrow from arm*
Back to what I was saying.
I've never been a big fan of paper books, only to the ones that really interest me.
my reading is mostly Wattpad books. And they are pretty awesome. am I right? Am i right?
*awkward silence*
You know I'm right. You guys are just mean *pouts*
Anyways! If your looking for a good book to read, dm me! If not maybe I'll do a chapter about my favorite books so far.
*the group with weapons come out of no where*
Oh for god sakes! Let it go already!
*starts running away again* *comes back on stage* THANKS FOR-
*SQUEEE*
*taps microphone*
ahem- THANKS FOR
*SQUEEEE*
Ugh you know what I'm trying to say!
*now runs out of stage like her life depended on it* (kind of does)
**********